• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cute Brunette from College Rules Spring Break

I think the guy is lying hes only got 2 posts. I checked and theres no sammy sweetheart on naked.com. Youre just a punk ass lyer masca gtfo

maybe you don´t searched SammySweetheart with the name pasted. I´m not a liar.

I copied and pasted SammySweetheart in their search and "no results found" Then I tried just Sammy and nothing. If shes on there post a link of her page cause the link the guy posted above you dont take you anywhere either. Sammy Sweetheart is the name of that ho on that stupid guido show on mtv.

I copied and pasted SammySweetheart in their search and "no results found" Then I tried just Sammy and nothing. If shes on there post a link of her page cause the link the guy posted above you dont take you anywhere either. Sammy Sweetheart is the name of that ho on that stupid guido show on mtv.

The link name & link he psted works for me.

Its either being blocked by your networking system or you're trolling.

The link name & link he psted works for me.

Its either being blocked by your networking system or you're trolling.

Heres what it shows when I click dudes link and heres what it shows when I type in Sammy Sweetheart. Ive used internet explorer and firefox and get the same thing. I wanna see the girl as much as anyone so no Im not fucking trolling. I have no idea why when I type the name in its shows nothing.