• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crissy M / Crissy Moran

I think this is why people are saying stuff about Crissy's boobs - me I just think the biggest problem is she's lost some weight

edit: hotlinking pics is not allowed on the board, only to identify a babe.

well now certainly after seeing that pic I would recomend a boobjob, but I was only saying that because she had said it herself in one of her treads on this board!!
And YEs I hope she gets one quick, because she is a very beautyfull woman, but her boobs just don't match up to that beauty, so she should get that fixed!!
and while she's at it, one(or even two) size(s) bigger wouldn't be bad!!

member469

Closed Account!
brianelka said:
well now certainly after seeing that pic I would recomend a boobjob, but I was only saying that because she had said it herself in one of her treads on this board!!
And YEs I hope she gets one quick, because she is a very beautyfull woman, but her boobs just don't match up to that beauty, so she should get that fixed!!
and while she's at it, one(or even two) size(s) bigger wouldn't be bad!!

There he is, Mr. Silicone man who just loves those fake tits. LOL :wave2:

I have noticed for a long time that she needed another boob job. I wonder what size, and what they looked like before she got the one she has now. The surgeon did a terrible job. She talked about this in her forum, and is waiting to find the right surgeon that she can trust. She talked to Jenna about the surgeon that did her new job, which looks very natural. Crissy has lost some weight, which is making her boobs look even more deformed.(after seeing that last pic) She'll get a job done when she can, but if she goes too big, they won't look right on her small frame. Just my opinion. She is stuck with fake boobs now, cause taking them out would really leave her boobs in bad shape.

Good luck, Crissy

CrissyMoran

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys....

For now I am locked out of my own forum. I don't know what happened but I had some trojan horse on my computer and tons of spyware. I can still access freeones though. I just wanted to say hello to you guys and respond to your questions about me getting my new boobs. I went to one doctor who one of my good friend in the biz used and he quoted me $19,000 to re-do them which is very high for me. The reason he said it would be so much is because he would have to do an internal lift that would be like $8,000 alone. I don't know if that is a bunch of BS or not but I have another appointment with another doctor on the 29th of Sept. I will see what he says and I also plan to go to one more doctor. The 3rd doctor I was referred to by Britney Skye because I recently met her and fell in love with her breasts!! I will see what all have to say before making a decision. As far as size goes.... I want most of all to have cleavage and not a big gap between my breasts if that means going up one size then I will but I do not like HUGE boobs and on my body they won't look right.

I am also smaller than I was. I weigh the same amount as I always have but I have been toning my body and do look smaller. I think that has definitely made the problems more apparent.

So that is where I stand on the whole subject.

Crissy

darkman

Retired Moderator
CrissyMoran said:
Hey guys....

For now I am locked out of my own forum. I don't know what happened but I had some trojan horse on my computer and tons of spyware. I can still access freeones though. I just wanted to say hello to you guys and respond to your questions about me getting my new boobs. I went to one doctor who one of my good friend in the biz used and he quoted me $19,000 to re-do them which is very high for me. The reason he said it would be so much is because he would have to do an internal lift that would be like $8,000 alone. I don't know if that is a bunch of BS or not but I have another appointment with another doctor on the 29th of Sept. I will see what he says and I also plan to go to one more doctor. The 3rd doctor I was referred to by Britney Skye because I recently met her and fell in love with her breasts!! I will see what all have to say before making a decision. As far as size goes.... I want most of all to have cleavage and not a big gap between my breasts if that means going up one size then I will but I do not like HUGE boobs and on my body they won't look right.

I am also smaller than I was. I weigh the same amount as I always have but I have been toning my body and do look smaller. I think that has definitely made the problems more apparent.

So that is where I stand on the whole subject.

Crissy
Hello Crissy!
I hope you have solved the problem with virus and spywares, they sucks !
I agree with you about the size of your boobs... but... $19,000 ? Damn :eek:
Have a great weekend babe :wave2:

Damn Crissy that really sucks. I hope you get your computer fixed up, and hope you can get back onto your own site's forums. Good luck with then new boob's, when ever that may be (never really noticed anything wrong in the first place).
Have fun, Mag

Virus infections SUCK! :thefinger :crash:

After you get up and running again, Crissy, make sure to get a comprehensive program or suite to protect yourself - like Norton SystemWorks. Also, make sure you have a firewall up at all times, and don't download smiley toolbars and cutesy-pie stuff too much. There are lots of anti-spyware and anti-adware programs you can get for free on CNet, etc. to fix those things. Try them out.

Chat soon, Crissy. ;) I love the new shots! :nanner: Stay sweet...