• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coming September 27th! 12.5 Years of FreeOnes! Tons of FREE Stuff!

Re: Starting September 27th, all FreeOnes members will be able to enter drawings and contests to win some great prizes to help celebrate our 12.5 year anniversary!

yall should be nice and give me something like a dvd with Renata or Peach on it. Think I can chat with Ivana Fukalot right now.. well not right now, I don't think she's back from the Ukraine yet. Sandra Shine maybe. Glad to of gotten those Freeone dvd sets. Loved those.

as in I turn 35 on the 27th free birthday present?? :eek:

hard to find much about Renata Daninski. As far as I know she retired because she got pregnant, but I have others say it was just a rumor. I'd follow her anywhere. :) (there's always Jenya)

well news update,Naughty America suspended there live programming so i retract my previous statement in this thread,lol

i would still like to win the Bangbros pass, they are awesome for videos,lots of variety

i guess can i ask, what prevents users from creating a SHIT ton of multiple accounts to increase their chances of winning?

New accounts are being monitored and specially the winners are triple checked on multiple accounts.

New accounts are being monitored and specially the winners are triple checked on multiple accounts.

You'll all notice that Will E is going to return just in time for the contest. All I'm going to say is, have you ever seen him and BlueBalls in the same place at the same time?

Make sure to check that one, Roald.

You'll all notice that Will E is going to return just in time for the contest. All I'm going to say is, have you ever seen him and BlueBalls in the same place at the same time?

Trust me, they got heir own seperate "to keep an eye on" section here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

I don't believe this fuckery.....NO!:nono:

So, what are the prizes?

Maybe they listened to you and will offer people the ability to be able to go back with a time machine and have sex with a historic figure of their choice.

...or maybe they would just be able to have Petra send over some of the incriminating photos she keeps of Roald's escapades that she blackmails him with.

I also guess if all else fails they can always give away other prizes for the strange people out there that like to see hot women naked. :dunno: Until they start giving away cooler prizes we will have to settle for that. ;)

So you keep files on everybody like J. Edgar Hoover used to do. ;)

I would hate to see what Baconsalt's looks like.

Kind of yeah, give me 5 more years to finish my book :clap:

Oh and my sexcapades are not to be seen by the eye of you guys!!!!!!!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Kind of yeah, give me 5 more years to finish my book :clap:

Oh and my sexcapades are not to be seen by the eye of you guys!!!!!!!!

I'm currently working on a deal with Vivid to release your unpublished sex tape.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 4837152, member: 114093"]I'm currently working on a deal with Vivid to release your unpublished sex tape.

Perfect, lets take away the 5 minutes of fame from Montana!!!