• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Clips/Vids with the guy cumming more than one time

I am collecing such clips where guys cum more than once in a scene since many years already. I have a lot of such stuff, mostly from the 70s and 80s, as well as amateurs and european clips. Most of those actors are unknown. Is anybody interested in trading/borrowing such clips ?

I am collecing such clips where guys cum more than once in a scene since many years already. I have a lot of such stuff, mostly from the 70s and 80s, as well as amateurs and european clips. Most of those actors are unknown. Is anybody interested in trading/borrowing such clips ?

:bowdown: I certainly am interested in seeing them, though I don't know if I have anything to trade.

Personally, I like the classic styles. For example, check out seventeen 22 - pregnant schoolgirl. It is a 70s classic from the netherlands.

http://www.***************/f21/diamond-foxxx-dont-fuck-my-daughter-fuck-me-240597/

Very good scene the dude cums twice..

Too bad that:

1) The chick is so skanky looking with her fake tits and 40-year-old's-makeup.

2) The guy shoots a small first load but still manages to nail both her CHIN and TITS... which we don't see again for several MINUTES... I am truly bewildered by how a scene can be filmed where the guy cums on a girl's face and tits and they continue fucking... but they DON'T SHOW her FACE or TITS afterwards...

Too bad that:

1) The chick is so skanky looking with her fake tits and 40-year-old's-makeup.

2) The guy shoots a small first load but still manages to nail both her CHIN and TITS... which we don't see again for several MINUTES... I am truly bewildered by how a scene can be filmed where the guy cums on a girl's face and tits and they continue fucking... but they DON'T SHOW her FACE or TITS afterwards...

dude, stop complaining and give us a "better" example instead...

Sorry, that came out more negative than I intended. I meant to say it was a good scene that could have been a GREAT scene.

I was just frustrated that any director would follow a cumshot on chin/tits with forward cowgirl, with her chin/tits off camera for several minutes while the cumshot dried up out of view. I just don't understand how anyone could have fucked that up.

In a different thread about multiple pops I've already mentioned a couple scenes where the guy cums at least twice and they show the cum still on her while he's fucking her.