• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Clayra Beau

freeones_willem

Ex-FreeOnes Team Member
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Clayra Beau

Great stage name - wonder if it indicates that she'd like to take on the "Thundering Herd" ?

Clayrabeau

Official Checked Star Member

Great stage name - wonder if it indicates that she'd like to take on the "Thundering Herd" ?

Well that would be an interesting scene, but how do you tell which team will have a future star on it :)

I actually haven't done a gangbang at all yet, probably because I'm so new, but I'm open to a lot of things, so we'll see.

Clayrabeau

So, hey everyone, yes I'm new. I'm dealing with agency nightmares left and right it seems. That said, I'm still getting work, and I figured I'd share a few new links to boot!

Behind the Scenes of armpitgirls.com shoot

Interview with Whack Magazine

Video at The Red Chair I can't get it to work, but I'm on Firefox with a Mac, so I don't know if it's a compatibility issue.

A preview vid for my very first scene ever at blackcockheaven.com

This one is from a brand new site called femdomcuckolding.com. It's just a couple of pics in a collage though, but it's probably my most recent scene.

I also shot for gloryhole.com recently, and I'm in NYC shooting stuff right now, including my first hardcore girl/girl! Oh, and I can't forget about this one:

My own blog!

Thanks for all the support so far guys!

Clayrabeau

Me too. So far, Valley Babes has been great, so I think I'm covered in LA, and maybe I'll just keep repping myself in NYC.

By the by everyone, if you check out Gloryhole.com my newest scene just went up!

Yeah Nice. New to me and she's pretty fucking hot.

I know she's from the US but she's got a look of a pure English Rose which contrasts and complements the juxta position of the big black cocks she likes fucking.

Sexy pure pale blondes getting fucked by big black cocks = HOT!

Clayrabeau

Good news on my end! I'm flying out to NYC to shoot a bunch of stuff next week. I've been out that way to work with pussyjackers.com and Monster Filmz, and Moster Filmz is on the agenda again, as well as a G/G video with Kendra Fierce and a shoot with Facial Abuse :p