• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

She's hot as always:hit: the tits are way smaller than the old stuff. She still looks way uncomfortable doing what she does. Somebody is pimping the hell out of her.

...J...

Banned
Wow, she really can not dance!

AGREED! But I still wouldnt question her if she was dancing on my lap! I love rump shakin.....but Geez..hun....you need a rump to shake. I believe that is a requirement!

She'd definitely be a good fuck and has tits to die for. I could see her not standing the test of time though. 10-20 years from now she'll have a fat ass and those nice tits will be hanging below the belt

And that would make her different from every other women who gets 20 years older how exactly?

now that she is finally topless.... i wonder how long it will take before she starts doing girl/girl.... then boy/girl

I'm betting that by the beginning of next year, she'll be showing her ass in her photos.

By 2010, it'll be full nudity. As far as showing close-ups of her box, well, I don't imagine that'll happen. It may, but I doubt it. She just doesn't strike me as the type. Too dumb, and believe it or not, not confident enough.

As for girl-girl or boy-girl, that definitely won't happen. If the people running her site find that customers are getting bored and revenue is down, and approach her about adding sex to her photos, she'll call it quits.