• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

mathius

Banned
ptbarnum; [Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator [URL=http://board.freeones.com/member.php?userid=7708 said:
AFA[/URL]]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Damn - they must have been decent to get pulled - what were they?

her breasts still look nice, but they are a lot smaller now, aren't they? they need to update the stats on her page because there's no way she is 34DDD. Maybe 34C? she's lost weight, I guess.

her breasts still look nice, but they are a lot smaller now, aren't they? they need to update the stats on her page because there's no way she is 34DDD. Maybe 34C? she's lost weight, I guess.

Didn't they teach you in school never to judge breasts in Zero Gravity?

No nudes...yet. She's 18 now, and the way she poses, and her fondness for wet tshirts and bath pictures/videos, It can't be too long now.

JL3001

Yep, and we're all waiting :bowdown:

Didn't they teach you in school never to judge breasts in Zero Gravity?

No, but I'm not just judging from these swimming pics, but other recent ones as well. I think maybe she's slimmed down or tightened up a bit (not a bad thing) and doesn't have the really big jugs she once had.

I am all for her being underwater and topless:) If thats all it takes for her to be comepletly with out top I hope the rest of her sets are below the surface line.

Miro, you couldn't be more right. I've been following this girl since 2003. Her tits are CLEARLY smaller now than they were from '03-'05. I noticed that well before these corny underwater pics. I can't believe more haven't pointed this fact out. I'll say this much: she better go nude quick. Before those babies get even smaller. She's gonna be out of work real soon if she's forced to rely on actual 'talent'. lol. Because she doesn't have a single ounce of it.

Miro, you couldn't be more right. I've been following this girl since 2003. Her tits are CLEARLY smaller now than they were from '03-'05. I noticed that well before these corny underwater pics. I can't believe more haven't pointed this fact out. I'll say this much: she better go nude quick. Before those babies get even smaller. She's gonna be out of work real soon if she's forced to rely on actual 'talent'. lol. Because she doesn't have a single ounce of it.

word kodo. that goes for all these nn models.