• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christiana Cinn / Leia Christiana / Christi Cinn / Leia Christiana / Chloe II (Black Ambush)

Re: Christiana Cinn / Leia Christiana / Christi Cinn / Leia Christiana

You never know with Woodman, hopefully soon. Meanwhile, she and Chloe Amour are in Budapest with Woodman right now and he said on his forum both are supposed to shoot their first DP.

that's amazing.... christiana anal is nice.... christiana DP is phenomenal.. I look forward to its release in 2017

You never know with Woodman, hopefully soon. Meanwhile, she and Chloe Amour are in Budapest with Woodman right now and he said on his forum both are supposed to shoot their first DP.

On his forum, Pierre said "real soon" for the release date though I am not sure if he meant the anal scene or the DP scene...

On his forum, Pierre said "real soon" for the release date though I am not sure if he meant the anal scene or the DP scene...

You would have to expect the casting to be released first. He also made a comment suggesting both Christiana and Chloe had shot their DP scenes. Hopefully they shot more than one scene each.

Here is a pic of her first DP that Pierre posted in his forum. You are all welcome 15833.jpg