• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chili Burger! Chili Burger! You've Had A Chili Burger Before, Haven't You?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Being from Los Angeles we are the proud home of the Original Tommy's Burgers. I've been going there and enjoying chili burgers since I was a kid. I even go to the fake Original Tommy's called Big Tomy's. My local Big Tomy's just reopened on Pico & Sawtelle after rebuilding from the big orange grease fire that closed them down for 2 years.

Anyway, I have come to realize that not everyone is as fortunate as I am and there are people that have never had any kind of chili burger ever in their lives. Are you one of those kinds of people? C'mon, put some chili on that burger or go get yourself a chili burger form someone who makes chili burgers.

b8ab884a6f5f1996304e5d7cc3cad1c5.jpg

1476288218434.jpeg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've never had a professionally assembled chili burger....but I've made my own. Same with gooey chili fries, I make my own.

I like to use my chili, although I'm always happy to try another cooks creation.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I've never had a professionally assembled chili burger....but I've made my own. Same with gooey chili fries, I make my own.

I like to use my chili, although I'm always happy to try another cooks creation.

I can make a pretty mean chili burger at home but there is just something about getting a real Tommy's Chili Burger. I always like the big beefsteak tomato slice they put in there. The chili they use is cheap but it's Tommy's chili so it's good. Basically the whole package. If you ever visit Los Angeles the Original Tommy's is a must eat type of place.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I can make a pretty mean chili burger at home but there is just something about getting a real Tommy's Chili Burger. I always like the big beefsteak tomato slice they put in there. The chili they use is cheap but it's Tommy's chili so it's good. Basically the whole package. If you ever visit Los Angeles the Original Tommy's is a must eat type of place.
Well the fact is, no matter how much better home made is, it can't replace store bought. I used to have that argument with mom ALL THE TIME. Lets get burgers from "here:", first thing she would say is I can make it better. And she could, but it wasn't the same. Same thing with pizza, my mom was 100% Sicilian, her pizza was amazing....but it wasn't Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, which was REALLY good 25 years ago. You know what I mean...you like to eat.