• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harpsman

Light one for Me

Attachments

• 05-3.jpg
    05-3.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 236
Re: Chicks with Short Hair

Smokin hot. What a body she has! Curves in all of the right places and from the part of the World where the Most Beautiful women are from. Love her hair the way it frames her face and the red hair is sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxy. Would love to be behind her and doggie her while kissing her neck and nibbling on her ears. If you can't get rock hard with her - there is no hope for you

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Re: Chicks with Short Hair

Name: Abby Model
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 1, 091 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 High Definition Modeling & Ass Spreading Video

Abby is an 18 year old amateur teen that works at a sub sandwich restaurant. I went inside to purchase a sub sandwich and this
sexy teen was the person to take my order! I instantly took the opportunity to speak with her about my amateur nude modeling
website, while she continued to prepare my sandwich. Since business was so slow that night, I was actually able to speak with her
for about 30 minutes, with nobody else even around! She had a lot of questions about the modeling, and was even a little hesitant
at first about getting naked on the internet for everyone in the world to see, but as we continued to speak with each other, this
amateur teen finally told me that she would be willing to try the amateur nude modeling!

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/picgals/abby-amateur-models.html