• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

chicks getting assfucked & then licking the shit off the cock

Saw a clip of Kiki Daire doing this with Herschel Savage a while back, but can't seem to find. Since ass-to-mouth is in every vid these days and dirty-ass-to-mouth is becoming mainstream, there have to be plenty of clips out there, so get posting.

Saw a clip of Kiki Daire doing this with Herschel Savage a while back, but can't seem to find. Since ass-to-mouth is in every vid these days and dirty-ass-to-mouth is becoming mainstream, there have to be plenty of clips out there, so get posting.

I havnt stumbled on anything like that.

chicks getting assfucked & then licking the shit off the cock???????

WTF???:ban:

Congratulations. I always thought ass-to-mouth was gross, despite its popularity. But that, my friend, sealed the deal for me.

Wow, that's really...blech

Congratulations, you have now started the most disgusting/interesting thread to date. Be proud!

chicks getting assfucked & then licking the shit off the cock???????

WTF???:ban:

Congratulations. I always thought ass-to-mouth was gross, despite its popularity. But that, my friend, sealed the deal for me.

Wow, that's really...blech

Congratulations, you have now started the most disgusting/interesting thread to date. Be proud!

You need to seek treatment.

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

I wouldn't expect Transdurmal to respond to any of you folks, he denies that this thread can be found :rolleyes:

This may be the first time in history that the words
"then licking the shit off the cock"
have ever been typed together in a sentence!

Excellent.