• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chelsea Charms

The "competition" to hold the title of "world's biggest breasted girls" is just fucking insane and drivers girls to self multilation (yes, what Chelsea Charms did, I call it self mutilation) like that...

Think that, someday, some girl is gonna tell to her surgeon "I want them bigger than Chelsea Charms', I want to have the biggest breast in the world !"

The "competition" to hold the title of "world's biggest breasted girls" is just fucking insane and drivers girls to self multilation (yes, what Chelsea Charms did, I call it self mutilation) like that...

To be honest I think this "competition" ended in the early 00s. The Mega-Busties are an endangered species and I think the only ones left of any renown are Kayla Kleevage, Minka and Chelsea herself.

Think that, someday, some girl is gonna tell to her surgeon "I want them bigger than Chelsea Charms', I want to have the biggest breast in the world !"

Doubtful, since Chelsea's type of implants are now banned in the US. Perhaps if you were to go to South America...

:rofl: :thefinger

There actually isn't a competition for the biggest. If there was than more people would be contacting Guinness. Maxi is obviously not the biggest out anymore. There are civilians (non adult models/performers) who are bigger than Maxi. Plus Norma Stitz who has the record for natural tits isn't the biggest out there anymore either. A lot of negativity surrounds whomever gets the world's biggest breasts record. If one was to Google Maxi Mounds there is so much negative energy around just her name alone.

Lastly there are girls out there who want to be as big (if not bigger) than Chelsea and Maxi. I don't think their goal is to say 'haha I'm bigger!'. There are women out there who honestly enjoy massive breasts. More power to them. I love me some big boobies.

Well that makes three of us... Actually I think theres a fair size contingent of people that would, but so far she doesnt want to. Shes even had a 3D virtual version of herself made to try and satiate those of us. I havent joined but from what Ive seen, so far Im not impressed. Oh well, maybe someday I'll have the money to buy a private dance from her.