• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chasey Lain

yah that sux big time she was my fav. model in the freshjive ads that were in my thrasher mags. i wonder if she spiked the vein back then?

Pretty tragic way for anyone to end up :(

Damn that really sucks. I had read that she was a huge pothead, but had no clue it ws this bad. Sad to hear though, as she is perhaps one on the most beautiful in the business. Wish I could find some vids of hers online. Can't even find hardcore pics of her.

i really don't think thats her. she looks alot like chasey but something seems off? anyways i read somewere recently that chasey was having all sorts of problems with herion or crack. and was checked into a hospital?:crying: so anyways here are some links so people can compair. what do you think.
http://www.freeones.com/html/c_links/Chasey_Lain/
http://www.chaseylain-xxx.com/

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator eddie62]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
...xep, she ODd on the floor at one of the adult conventions in Las Vegas last spring....:(

I'd say they were Chasey, similiar/same nipple/breast on one shot...the shots are just a little less airbrushed and she's looking a little rougher than she used to...still damn attractive to me tho...

it is her alright

that's definitely her...she has a new movie coming out this week called Chasey's back with Pleasure Productions, she has lost a lot of weight do to her drug problems...

Sadly, those are by far the most flattering "new pics" I've seen of Chasey. I was never a fan of hers but I don't like to see anyone get hooked on drugs. It's not hard to see they've taken a toll on this lass, in the other photos I saw it was much more obvious.

Though it never bothered me, Chasey always had kinda hairy arms, and in that last photo that's the same exact arm. Believe me, I used to study every inch of her gorgeous being. And the second link down showed her nipple really far down on her boob, something always pretty noticeable on her also. Considering drug addiction and about 8 years since she started, those pics don't look that bad even though she always was a dodger.

Re: New Chasey Lain Pics

damn I use to think she was so hot, now she looks like a grown up, 40 pound heavier version of the Olsen twins............. thats what crack does to you. Maybe she's in rehab with mary kate.

Re: Chasey Lain new pics

You've had a lotta dick, I've had a lotta time, You've had a lotta dick Chasey.....But ya ain't had mine. She could still have it but I have seen some women age better than that (see: Ashlyn Gere)