• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity MILFs & GILFs / Aged (Mature) celeb you want to sex with

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Re: Aged (Mature) celeb you want to sex with

Janice Dickinson to see which one of her enhanced plastic parts becomes unglued.

There are many actresses around 50 that are still very attractive, these are some of my favorites.
Lynda Carter
Michelle Pfeiffer
lucy lawless
Barbara Eden
Sharon Stone
Demi Moore
Connie Sellecca
Kelly Preston
Sela Ward
Jennifer Tilly
Vanessa Williams
Heather Locklear
Helen Hunt

Personally I don't think Sofia Vergara or Salma Hayek should be mentioned as 40ish isn't that mature or aged, unless you're aged 25 or under. But maybe I'm showing my age :p

Raquel Welch at 72 :eek:

I'm sure she's had some work done but you don't hold off father time like she has if you weren't absolutely breathtaking beautiful to start with.

She's probably the most beautiful woman who has ever lived.

Israeli actress 'Ronit Elkabetz (Age: 48)

The actress has first and last nude sex scene in the film 'Late Marriage [Hatuna Meuheret] (2001)

Highlights of this sex scene
(1) 15 mins sex scene both actor and actress full nude fucking in realistic fashion.
(2) No condom showed. The guy fucks her without any condom. All time he shows nude cock.
(3) In climax of sex scene, the guy cums on her west. After the scene, the cum drops were clearly shown.
(4) After sex, the guy stands opposite to her and piss in the toilet.
(5) Before the sex scene ends, when the guy is kissing, his erected cock clearly exposed.

Here is her interview about the sex scene.
http://www.thejc.com/arts/arts-interviews/21394/interview-ronit-elkabetz

JC: People talk of the sex scene in Late Marriage as being one of the most truthful ever filmed. What was it like shooting that scene?
RE: When I was reading the script, the first thing came to my mind was to talk to the director, Dover Koshashvili, about that scene. The condition for me to agree to do a 15-minute sex scene, with its full nudity, was if we could experience it in the most realistic way. I remember telling him that it couldn’t be a “romantic” scene with soft lighting, the accepted aesthetic. He promptly said that he agreed and that his intention was to shoot it as realistic as it can be. The scene was filmed over 14 hours and it was not easy, but we were very focused and precise in our intentions, which helped isolate us from the embarrassment.