• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carter Cruise

Well we lost another one, she says she is only shooting girl girl from now on because she wants to focuse on DJing so she won't be shooting as much, what really sucks is the fact that this is pretty much what happened with Gracie glam and she barley ever shoots anymore. I hope she returns to boy/girl again somewhere down the road, she is truly one of the best I've seen since Asa Akira. No matter what I hope she is happy with what ever she does I mean it's not like sh hasn't worked her ass off since she started lol

It's not that big a loss...she isn't half as big a deal as she thinks she is...lol. Seriously, if you follow this chick on Twitter, you won't believe her ego. :wave2:

I figured her interracial scenes for blacked.com were just a stunt, and that we wouldn't see anymore from her. Can't stand a poser. :lame:

she's gone IR for the "erotica" company, but I seriously doubt you'll see her go IR for the likes of Evil Angel or Dogfart because there's a "stigma" to those production companies that their IR scenes degrade, whereas Blacked is more about the erotica and sensual