• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carrie Prejean Sex tape??

Huh????!!!!!

Seriously?

Who is she?

Miss California who when asked by ultra-douchebag Perez Hilton if she thought gays should get married made the mistake of speaking her opinion and felt that gays shouldn't get married and they made a big hooplah about it. Then they took her crown away for some lingerie photos she did a ways back.

Actually just read wikipedia for the rundown:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_Prejean

As a sidenote, I don't agree with her views on gay marriage but I thought it was great that she voiced her opinion. If that's what she believes, I'm glad she didn't give an answer that the judges would have wanted to hear. Sorry, hopefully this won't change the subject of the thread.

BUT I WANNA SEE THIS VIDEO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear it's pretty kinky and even tmz.com won't show anything from it :nanner:

As a sidenote, I don't agree with her views on gay marriage but I thought it was great that she voiced her opinion. If that's what she believes, I'm glad she didn't give an answer that the judges would have wanted to hear. Sorry, hopefully this won't change the subject of the thread.

Would you have also thought it was great if she'd shocked the judges by saying that blacks are animals that should all be in chains, that women shouldn't be able to vote, and that America should build some gas chambers and ovens to eliminate all the liberals?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Miss California who when asked by ultra-douchebag Perez Hilton if she thought gays should get married made the mistake of speaking her opinion and felt that gays shouldn't get married and they made a big hooplah about it. Then they took her crown away for some lingerie photos she did a ways back.

I agree. I can't stand him.

The only reason he thinks he is "gay" is because no female will give him any.

:1orglaugh

Perez Hilton I hope you're reading this. :D :thefinger

Would you have also thought it was great if she'd shocked the judges by saying that blacks are animals that should all be in chains, that women shouldn't be able to vote, and that America should build some gas chambers and ovens to eliminate all the liberals?

Damnit, I knew I shouldn't have said anything. I would respect their beliefs, as much as I may disagree with those, especially the ones you gave which were on the very extreme side. If these people started acting out on such beliefs and going out and lynching blacks or going and just chaining up women so they can't vote then no, I do not agree with that. But like I said the examples that were given are very extreme. If someone says that they believe women and blacks shouldn't have equal rights, I'm not going to go out and crucify them because then I'm saying that their opinion is wrong and they shouldn't be able to voice it anymroe so I'm going to go on the extreme. That's what people were saying about Carrie and how she should apologize for expressing her religious beliefs and then Perez calls her a "dumb bitch" for giving such an answer. I just don't agree with that. I am done, let's keep this thread on the sex tape!! That's what we're here for and I know it was my fault for starting it but I am done.

And yes Will E Worm, I am thinking you're on to something

I'd like to see this sex tape that this NeoCon bimbo made which has ruined her NeoCon career that would have enabled her to capitalize on anti-gay marriage dogma

She was saying her opinion had to do with religion as well....:1orglaugh
Making sex videos, getting breast implants are all christian values, but heaven forbid if a man loves another man or a woman another woman. :rolleyes:

^ Carrie is an ininformed, ignorant and a total hypocrite and I'm glad she's been exposed as such lol

Hat Man

Closed Account
I don't think it was a sex tape, it was a tape of her pleasing herself. At least she was practicing safe sex.

Hat Man :hatsoff:

^ Carrie is an ininformed, ignorant and a total hypocrite and I'm glad she's been exposed as such lol

So, because she's sexually active that negates her right to her own opinion? That is irrational, as one thing has nothing to do with the other...

She's beautiful, I'd love to see the tape myself. :thumbsup:

No, being horny doesn't keep her from having an opinion. Playing herself off as someone of higher "Christian values" and playing the victim of dicrimination because of her believes while she has semi nude pics and a tape of herself doing the hand jive floating around makes her a little hypocritical. Rightwing conservatives grabbed her up. Perfect for Fox News. Hot chick with whacked out views. And in the end she turns out to be just another bimbo (God love them) out to make a buck anyway she can.
So, any leads on a link?