• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carmel Moore

Nice stuff. Part Persian apparently?

Yep. I don't like her new, new stuff. She seems a little haggard and I don't like whatever plastic surgery she had done to her face.

All those girls start to look the same, like Lela Starr, Audrey Bitoni, Carmel Moore running together.

The only one I've LIKED the ducklips on is Mya Nichole.

People say this after plastic surgery without fail... really really old. It's ruined Denise Milani's thread, it's ruined Lela Starr's thread so lets not let it ruin this thread... NOTHING you can spout on here will do anything except start an argument; & people surprisingly don't log onto the freeones board for polite debate... making it pretty damn annoying...
I like the surgery & think it looks ten times better; thing is NONE of you wanted to know that!

People say this after plastic surgery without fail... really really old. It's ruined Denise Milani's thread, it's ruined Lela Starr's thread so lets not let it ruin this thread... NOTHING you can spout on here will do anything except start an argument; & people surprisingly don't log onto the freeones board for polite debate... making it pretty damn annoying...
I like the surgery & think it looks ten times better; thing is NONE of you wanted to know that!

Apparently a lot of people think that about Lela Starr because her thread dropped off after that, except for newbie's looking for her old stuff and folk's bitching about her plastic surgery. Let's not get started on ruining a pair of perfect natural boobs for implants (which have their place, but not on a perfect rack)