• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carey Out

jod0565

Member, you member...
Did anyone see this when it aired - MTV apparently - don't know when tho'.
Me likey MC.

Attachments

• mariah_careyout.jpg
    mariah_careyout.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 444

QBall1970

Banned
Nope... Unfortunately I have no idea where or when this was, jod0565... didn't see it. >DAMN!<

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ms. Carey doesn't eventually wind up gracing the pages of Playboy within the next year or two, though. Her career has just really TANKED since that "Glitter" fiasco... and, of course, her hospitalization for "exhaustion" (read: nervous breakdown).

Good nipple slip pictures! BOOBIES! WE HAVE BOOBIES!!!

LMFAO

:thumbsup:

jod0565

Member, you member...
She has a new record due out in March I believe. Yeah, a Playboy spread would be great or a spread of her in a Freeones t-shirt!

Judging from a pov on image alteration, it MAY be photoshopped. But still who doesnt wanna see her spread it and shut her mouth. Give her a couple more years of failure and shell jump the playboy boat.

She's ditzy enough that I can believe that something like that would happen to her, but I'd still fuck the holy shit out of that goddess! :D

She'd never do playboy. She has so much money and it's not like she an unknown. She's sold more records than any women in music history, and is second to only the beatles in number one hits.

I think her and Whitney Houston have the most reconizable voices of this generation.