• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cam With Carmen

okay so this chick is way hot and all and I'm all for supporting a good website but are her site vids the same 1998 quality that are the ones on the net? so far I've seen nothing but that slow speed dime store camera quality stuff. ???

Re: Cam with Carmen

okay so this chick is way hot and all and I'm all for supporting a good website but are her site vids the same 1998 quality that are the ones on the net? so far I've seen nothing but that slow speed dime store camera quality stuff. ???

totally agree. ive been following carmen since she first hit the net. videos are almost same quality in both imaging and performance. basically the same routine since she first came out. im 100% on board with supporting the website and carmen but the lack of updates for the price we pay is on the sad side. one video for this whole month of august so far. i see me cancelling my membership in the near future.

Are the vids from her actual site any higher quality?

totally agree. ive been following carmen since she first hit the net. videos are almost same quality in both imaging and performance. basically the same routine since she first came out. im 100% on board with supporting the website and carmen but the lack of updates for the price we pay is on the sad side. one video for this whole month of august so far. i see me cancelling my membership in the near future.

her last chat she said she was finally getting the webcam that works with her software haven't seen it though, fingers crossed

Re: Cam With Carmen

her last chat she said she was finally getting the webcam that works with her software haven't seen it though, fingers crossed

whatever. go buy a decent video camera. not the damn eyeball that sits gracefully on top of your laptop. :confused: if they want consumers to take the site seriously then they need to invest better than the 50 year old redneck couples trying to show off on aff. :hatsoff:;)

Oh, BAH, I will wait til they leak or something. Even if she was getting plowed I wouldnt pay to see that. Maybe if I was doing the plowing, OK definitely if I was doing the plowing...