• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Calif. polygamist convicted of torturing 19 kids

MURRIETA, Calif. - A polygamist was convicted Wednesday of charges that he starved, tortured and abused two of his wives and many of his 19 children and stepchildren.

A Riverside County jury found Mansa Musa Muhummed guilty on 25 counts, including torturing seven of the children, abusing 12 of them and falsely imprisoning the wives.

What's with sickos and polygamists lately? They've both been quite popular in the past few months.

Story

polygamists make me sick and fill me with hate. religous kooks that have no sense of what life is really about.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I can't understand how these people who act like gods (cult leaders) who brainwash all who come in contact with them.. how the government doesn't know about them or intervene before the situation gets out of control?? if the government is so concerned about what we do by mandating that we get the proper license or permit to do or own this or that?? so they can regulate and moniter us; why don't they moniter religious organizations or groups that assemble with the intent of by-passing what is considered normal to regular law abiding folks??

the CIA; FBI; DEA; should all be monitering these groups to make sure none of this outlandish disgusting manipulation of humanity is taking place behind closed doors like what is happeneing in these sanctuaries of evil that spawn and spread evil without resistance or interference from any law enforcement agency..

If the government were doing its job; the government should be able to stomp this kind of shit out immediately before people are hurt; killed; taken advantage of; manipulated; kidnapped; brainwashed; used as sex slaves; tortured; or whatever injustice is taking place; it should never get to that point.. since 9/11 all those agencies moniter anything suspious; why not the same response for domestic organizations that are growing everyday and are just as dangerous?? :dunno:

First this is all nothing new ,the mormons were all in to this whole polygamy thing not that long ago and had been for a long time.Some still cling to the old ways is all.Most religions have the subtugation of women in some form or another as part of their beleive system.And the reason the govt does not interfere as much as some would like is the religious freedom arguement.

I can't understand how these people who act like gods (cult leaders) who brainwash all who come in contact with them.. how the government doesn't know about them or intervene before the situation gets out of control?? if the government is so concerned about what we do by mandating that we get the proper license or permit to do or own this or that?? so they can regulate and moniter us; why don't they moniter religious organizations or groups that assemble with the intent of by-passing what is considered normal to regular law abiding folks??

the CIA; FBI; DEA; should all be monitering these groups to make sure none of this outlandish disgusting manipulation of humanity is taking place behind closed doors like what is happeneing in these sanctuaries of evil that spawn and spread evil without resistance or interference from any law enforcement agency..

If the government were doing its job; the government should be able to stomp this kind of shit out immediately before people are hurt; killed; taken advantage of; manipulated; kidnapped; brainwashed; used as sex slaves; tortured; or whatever injustice is taking place; it should never get to that point.. since 9/11 all those agencies moniter anything suspious; why not the same response for domestic organizations that are growing everyday and are just as dangerous?? :dunno:
That is a very valid point and a very noble thought.I am sure the government does have some "intelligence information" on some of these groups.The problem is that the federal government never seems to handle anything correctly.These things are either ignored or over reacted to.Remember what happened when government agents killed the mother holding a baby in Ruby Ridge,or the mass killing of Women and Children in Waco,Texas?---I swear I don't know the answer to this one,but I am sure that local law enforcement would do a better job than the federal government.

I think we need a new category on the bulletin board:

"Evening News"

If it bleeds, it leads.

First this is all nothing new ,the mormons were all in to this whole polygamy thing not that long ago and had been for a long time.Some still cling to the old ways is all.Most religions have the subtugation of women in some form or another as part of their beleive system.And the reason the govt does not interfere as much as some would like is the religious freedom arguement.

Sorry to contradict you, but, as a member of the church (yes, I know that by my church's standards and beliefs I'm going to hell), I can assure you that it has been forbidden by the church since 1890. Sects like the one from Texas that we all heard about in the news a few weeks ago exist, but they aren't officially recognized by the church. To say that my church allows polygamy is about the same as saying that the Catholic church allows their priests to molest boys; just because it happens doesn't mean that it's a common practice. :2 cents:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
well, it has something to do with religion

Dixie Dash

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I think polygamists are totally sick. They are abusing their children and they cry out and say it's a religious thing? And what's worth our laws protect them because of the whole seperation of religion and state. So can a religious person go around killing people and say it was part of their religion? Our government needs to make a clause somewhere about not knocking your own kids up just because your religion says it's ok. Because it is not.

I think polygamists are totally sick. They are abusing their children and they cry out and say it's a religious thing? And what's worth our laws protect them because of the whole seperation of religion and state. So can a religious person go around killing people and say it was part of their religion? Our government needs to make a clause somewhere about not knocking your own kids up just because your religion says it's ok. Because it is not.

You go girl! No religion I know of says it's ok to knock up you kids!

That kind of thing is just sick!