• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

nicee:D

O85

Closed Account
Why do you keep suggesting these people to her, you will have no affect, you are guys on a message board for pete's sake, let her do what SHE wants.

Why do you keep suggesting these people to her, you will have no affect, you are guys on a message board for pete's sake, let her do what SHE wants.

As Faith reads these posts, it would be nice to think that perhaps we could put some ideas her way. Whether there is any appreciable influence, we may never know, but as a fan I can at least suggest.:thefinger

O85

Closed Account
She's already shunned a million of your suggestions out of the way and has got to the stage where she's ignoring them, take a hint.

i think we should let her do what she wants because no matter what shes going to be gorgeous....so i think her fans should support her instead of being picky.

I think ...

i think we should let her do what she wants because no matter what shes going to be gorgeous....so i think her fans should support her instead of being picky.
I think the biggest difference between people who enjoy fantasy and people who live too much into fantasy are the people who confuse "enjoying fantasy" with "making others do what I want and they do not."

I know many of us "enjoy fantasy" to the point where we don't do anything the girl would not agree to in person if we were their object of desire and they would so consent. But some people take it well beyond that, and it makes me wonder how they would react in-person.

Fantasy is good, healthy, including lust and other things. But when one starts taking things in ways that the object of their desire would never agree to -- and then -- voice them directly to her, despite her opposition, I think it's best for one to stop and think about what "fantasy" they are having.

Hi there

I thank you for your comments, but i have to say that i am fully comfortable with what i am doing now, and after various changes in my site im far happier than i have ever been. All the pictures you have posted above are all at least 2 years old and quite frankly i dont think i can even compare myself now to how i was then, as i feel i look a lot better. Also my site isnt even 4 years old yet.

Hmmmm, I don't really get what all these guys are on about. I've noticed you around for a while now, but it's only some of the recent stuff that you've been doing that has made me go "Wow, she's really fit!" No offence to you of days gone by, but you're looking fantastic now. Change will always be met with people who don't want to see it come along, but I think you're appealing to a far bigger audience. It's ace.