• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

Not even close. Not even a nice try. If I were an optometrist I would prescribe you a very powerful set of glasses. This girl is blonde, but that's where the similarities end.

Reference: Faith is a big-busted goddess. That girl you linked to is probably a hooker.

Those pics are about a year old now, i think im looking loads better now!!

You're spectacular anytime, Faith. Then, now, anytime.

The only problem with some of these picsets being posted is it's hard to figure out if they're old or new. Personally, I thought these were new-ish, even though you've moved away from the nude style.

Last edited:
Welcome to my lustful world ...

Normally I wouldn't like boobies that huge, but this picture of her is just so hot!
http://www.hottittiesandboobs.com/blog/albums/in-bed-with-faith/16.jpg
Welcome to my lustful world!

That hourglass is what drives me insane about her.
In this clearly missionary inviting position, it's to die for.

Legs just open enough for penetration.
Hips spread nicely and full.
Mid-section so slender and thin.

Breasts mounded so they don't look as full as when hanging, but very playful.
Arms up and away, possibly vunerable to being pin down just before you enter her.**
Her pouty stare, slightly off from you, acting aloof and pretending she doesn't notice you.

What's not hot about it?

**NOTE: I don't suggest men do this against the will of the woman, quite the opposite (as you'll note from my posts, consent can be given and taken away at any time).
But my wife loves for me to do this, and such fantasies are helping me overcoming my instinct to not be so aggressive (which my wife wishes I wouldn't be with her).
So I meant it in the way that Faith was giving you her permission, but playing coy and games with her lover from this view.

There's a vid of Faith on Daily Motion, can't get the url to work though, does the wtf? thing. On that site, add this after the .com bit.

/video/x6hdaq_upskirt-cute-cotton-panties-ass_sexy

Last edited:
Faith, you have lovely eyes! I hope they're that blue in real life and not touched up for the camera? :)

Keep up the good work! Thanks!