• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

Faith, I just saw the bikini set (see above), which is from FaithExposed. When you say you're not doing anymore hardcore, does that include toying and fingering? I hope you'll keep that up, because you look fantastic!

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Faith, I just saw the bikini set (see above), which is from FaithExposed. When you say you're not doing anymore hardcore, does that include toying and fingering? I hope you'll keep that up, because you look fantastic!

No i do not do any toying or fingering on my site inbedwithfaith.com

Thank you but i am very happy with what i am doing and i wont be pressured into something i dont want to do.

And all your hardcore fans,no pun intended,are happy too so long as we can see your wonderful tits & magnificent arse.However,are photoshoots involving you sucking your own nipples still a possibility?

faith i dunno if wut u have said in the past were true about how u thought u didn't looked as good in ur old sets. but i for one enjoy those earlier sets and videos alot mroe because u looks more natural, playful and amateurish for the camera which to me is very very sexy. now it looks like u're trying too hard for the glamour/sexy poses. u are still very sexy but i think u're more of the natural sexy type(girl next door that u always fantasize about) instead of the sexy diva type.
i know u must feel very frustrated when u want ur hardcore content to never be seen again but this is the INTERNET so why bother yourself with needless replies to the hardcore posts. ppl will advert or inadvertly post ur old hardcore stuff but the best thing u can do is just disregard it instead of spend wasted energy thinking about it cuz i know everytime u reply to it u're getting annoyed by it.

hardcore or not you should still try to pose like u use to with the same playful naturalness that u use to have. it seems likes ur old site u did for fun now u're don it for work.

just my :2 cents:

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
faith i dunno if wut u have said in the past were true about how u thought u didn't looked as good in ur old sets. but i for one enjoy those earlier sets and videos alot mroe because u looks more natural, playful and amateurish for the camera which to me is very very sexy. now it looks like u're trying too hard for the glamour/sexy poses. u are still very sexy but i think u're more of the natural sexy type(girl next door that u always fantasize about) instead of the sexy diva type.
i know u must feel very frustrated when u want ur hardcore content to never be seen again but this is the INTERNET so why bother yourself with needless replies to the hardcore posts. ppl will advert or inadvertly post ur old hardcore stuff but the best thing u can do is just disregard it instead of spend wasted energy thinking about it cuz i know everytime u reply to it u're getting annoyed by it.

hardcore or not you should still try to pose like u use to with the same playful naturalness that u use to have. it seems likes ur old site u did for fun now u're don it for work.

Hi there

Thanks for your comments, i agree i have wasted too much time, energy and tears over FE and it really isnt worth me thinking about anymore.

I have always done my site for money, i have never just done it for fun. I genuinely feel that i look better now than i ever have done and i will continue to do what i feel happy with, i know some people dont want me losing anymore weight but i feel that it is what is beneficial to me in the long run.

I agree with everything said above. Now, where's the see thru undies shoots :1orglaugh