• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

Pretty Much

Since we're going all out here....

There are women that are just as good looking as faith is out there that we can all ogle. Let's focus on them if this one isn't doing it for us. Faith is a pretty girl, but she's not going to be doing things that we were initially interested in her for. If you are an exception and still want to keep track of her in her new modeling career, then good. I liked being able to see Faith naked instead of clothed. Some of you are indifferent.

Faith has made her decision. I wish her well. Seriously. Good luck Faith. You had a stellar run and I don't want to think about what any other girls are going to have to do to top your performance. Truly. You've carved out a spot for yourself in the industry that few will ever attain.

I however will continue to seek out naked women to ogle. Faith hasn't done anything wrong by distancing herself from the industry.

There are two types of people in this world. The type of people that react to things happening, and the people that make things happen.

Faith is making things happen by pursuing another career. Many of you are reacting and whining about her choice instead of finding something more stimulating for yourselves, and thus belong in the latter category. I have no investments in this situation that will allow it to affect me other than to make commentary.

Congratulations Faith on all your achievements!

Done.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I am only going to post this warning once. After this warning, if the flaming and hostility continues, I am not going to hand out infractions or temporary bans.....I will be handing out permanent bans.

I want to make a few things very clear. First of all, flaming is NOT allowed on this board. I realize that english is not everyone's first language and even then not everyone has the talent of writing out an arguement without coming off as insulting. But outright blatent flaming will not be tolerated. Is that clear? (Board Rules)

Second of all, each and every girl who has "Official Checked Star Model" as her user title has been checked and verified by the FreeOnes Staff. Most of them personally by me so you get to talk to the real deal.

These girls (and some of the male models) come to this board to chat with YOU to let you know what's up with their site, their updates, their tours. Some of them post above and beyond what they should. Even fewer practically live on this board so you have complete access to them. Yet you guys flame and insult them? :dunno: Not only are you putting yourself to shame but you're embarassing those of us who worked our asses off to get them to come here in the first place when they don't have to.

Now, if you have problems with the site...not Faith...but the website itself..find the review in the Pay Site Review section of the board. Satisfied and unsatisfied members alike can post the pros and cons of the site.

Any other opinions I highly suggest you keep to yourself since I think enough has been said already. I'll talk to Faith and I'll see if I can get her to come back, but if you start spouting off again she'll probably leave for good.

Again, if I wasn't clear at the beginning of this post:

After this warning, if the flaming and hostility continues, I am not going to hand out infractions or temporary bans.....I will be handing out permanent bans.

Board Rules

I don't understand what everyone is putting Faith down for. She's an adult, and has made a decision about what she wants to do with her future. I wish her well in whatever she decides to do next. It's not like anyone can expect someone to continue nude modeling until they reach retirement age. If she wants to get a start on something new at an age where she can easily adjust and carve out a new niche, I say more power to her. I'm sure most of us can quickly find someone else to ogle, and feed whatever likes and fetishes you may have.

Hi Cel, don´t want to be an opportunist, but would you live to give an exclusive interview for my blog http://**********.thumblogger.com/ about this situation as well as the work in your site. BTW can i become webmaster of it? Thank you

I think it is interesting to say the least that XX Cel has posted his reply on this now, when he can be pretty sure that Faith isn't going to reply.

She first told us what had happened back in August here - http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=2431870&postcount=2382 - in reply to someone (actually it was you, Raven) asking what it had been like working with Cel.

I can't see why Faith would make this up.

I think it is interesting to say the least that XX Cel has posted his reply on this now, when he can be pretty sure that Faith isn't going to reply.

She first told us what had happened back in August here - http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=2431870&postcount=2382 - in reply to someone (actually it was you, Raven) asking what it had been like working with Cel.

I can't see why Faith would make this up.

Yeah, i remember her response, but why would cel do something "against her will". She could have qit if she wanted. Want to know why all the words between them now

That's it!

I'm boycotting TGI Friday's!
Oh ... wait ... XX Cel's not the same guy? :rofl:

Seriously now, it is never good to hear a woman state that she did things she did not want to. I really don't care about the excuses or reasons, a woman should always feel comfortable. Even if it's in the contract then make it a breach of contract issue after-the-fact, but don't breach the body. Women have the right to change their mind, especially if the situation turns to a point where they don't feel comfortable. If more of the adult industry was like that, then maybe more women would feel comfortable to be involved (let alone those that are would stay longer). Especailly given this wasn't even an adult scene shoot with multiple actors and multiple cameras, it's not like she was costing someone a lot of money by wanting to end it.

Personally, in addition to the professional considerations in the previous paragraph, the last thing I'd ever want is a woman to feel like she's doing something she does not want to do. Hell, if I had Faith in a room, I'd want and would ask if I could run my hands up and down her sides, and that's all (no other touching). I mean, when you have the poster woman of a hourglass curve in your arms, wouldn't you like to trace what a perfect figure is? Those breasts are nothing without those perfect hips, thin mid-section and widening chest. But that's just me, personally, and has no bearing on the professional arrangement.

In any case, I'm glad to see Faith doing what she wants. She stopped smoking. She's moving on with her modelling and professional career. A woman doing what she wants to be happy ... no, that cannot be ... we cannot allow it! WTF?

does anyone know if shes going to do anymore sex scenes like on faithexposed.com?

nevermind, just read most of thread, hope she comes back

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know if shes going to do anymore sex scenes like on faithexposed.com?

No, she definitely won't be doing any more sex scenes. Scroll back through this thread, you'll see lots from the lady herself making her views very clear.

She's even now going non-nude.

I hope she comes back too but I think she has moved on.