• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Buddy lists

Lisa

Banned
until last night i just found out about the buddy list so far ive only got Terri Summers on it but in due time i add some more . So who got who on buddy list ( if its priviate u dont need to answer )

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Terri Summers, you Lisa babe, Scorpion, Georges, pirate and SiliconeTits

georges

Staff member
my buddy list is too long but includes many great people here you lisa, freeones, scorpion, rococo (my french friend and neighbou)r, violator, terri summer, silicone tits and many other great and cool people

Waiting for Briana Banks in my buddy list:D i want Briana Banks:),)

regards

georges:)

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
Great to know I am finally getting appreciated on here.
I honestly do not have anyone on my Buddy List, though its nothing personal. I might add a couple people after today. Lisa I would be honored to be on your Buddy List as I will add you to mine. Of course I will add Terri Summers, but I won't mention any more board members so I don't offend anyone or take it personal.

georges

Staff member
hi thfcmad, tachi and silverbird

i say that i included so many great people in my buddy list if you read my post .You are in my buddy list.so don't feel left out.;)

Regards

georges

georges

Staff member
result from me the double :glugglug: :glugglug: :beer: :beer:

regards;)

georges

georges

Staff member
:glugglug::glugglug:

regards to you thfcmad;)

georges said:
my buddy list is too long but includes many great people here you lisa, freeones, scorpion, rococo (my french friend and neighbou)r, violator, terri summer, silicone tits and many other great and cool people

Waiting for Briana Banks in my buddy list:D i want Briana Banks:),)

regards

same to you geoges you just made the list

Scorpion said:
Great to know I am finally getting appreciated on here.
I honestly do not have anyone on my Buddy List, though its nothing personal. I might add a couple people after today. Lisa I would be honored to be on your Buddy List as I will add you to mine. Of course I will add Terri Summers, but I won't mention any more board members so I don't offend anyone or take it personal.

oh yeh ihave you scorp aswell