• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
I joined Bryci's site a couple of days ago, have joined you yet? or maybe you are the one who is waiting for her to go more (hardcore) so to speak. Iam a memeber of Gisele's site as well and she doesnt go spread eagle or stuff like that and its fine by me, so why would i expect Bryci to do it. It was just a quesion man get over it. Oh and Eltardo great work man keep it up.:thumbsup:

Thanks man, glad you're enjoying the site!

I know some people get all cranky with me because I don't take shit from trolls, but meh, can't please all the people all of the time. No matter what a girl does, there will always be someone that for them, it's not enough.

Luckily for these tards, America Online has these neat thing called Internets where you can meet other people and chat online in chat rooms and it's amazing! If I have time I'll write a post over at Eltardo.com about it. :glugglug:

Things are going fast, I see! And in the right direction, too! Nice to see the switch from non-nude to nude. Great galleries, so far.

she's the beauty!!!!! last two sets with nude bryci was the sunshine in the dark and cold still wintery days we live here. Bryci you are the best!!!

JD

Approved Content Owner
http://bryci.org/galleries/yellow/

just went live. :)

More fresh sets on Wed and Fri of this week.

Bryci is also doing a cam show tomorrow night (Tuesday the 24th) @ 6pm PST. She was sick last week so she wasn't able to do her St Patrick's day celebration so if you're up for Green Beer and Shamrocks, that's what she'll be about!

You're one lucky man eltardo. If I were you I would be afraid I would wake up one of these days and it would all be a dream. :D

Bryci is now NUDE. :)

She did this on her schedule, her timing. It was 150% her decision in every way. She wanted to be 100% comfortable with online modeling so she started non nude. She always wanted to go nude, she just wanted it to be because she wanted to go nude, not because others told her to go nude.

I'll post some from the latest set later tonight but in the mean time...some hallway fun.

hallway.gif

damn! that was quick and unexpected. very nice pics though thanks! she had a great surgeon!