• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] brunette with blonde streaks partyhardcore ID

Im really hoping she will appear in Czech Casting sometime soon. If you look at the "czech casting girls who appear in partyhardcore" thread, most of the girls who are regular plants/extras in PHC have been in czech casting at some point, even if they do nothing hard in PHC. I reckon the casting is probably how they get the offers of paid extra work for PHC. Also some of the episodes of czech casting seem to be released a long time after they were filmed... that fit skinny girl who was in several parties dancing and lezzing up with Sarah Black had a large tattoo in PHC it was not there when her czech casting was released sometime later.

So anyway, let's hope blonde streaks girl may at least turn up in a casting even if her PHC days are now over.

A lot of the girls attend 3/4/5 parties in a row before disappearing and never being seen again. Maybe she got a job or a boyfriend? I hope she comes back though

she has lost weight she has long black hair and is difficult to regnonize her but i think is her.she had some appearance in sindrive doing nothing.

vlcsnap-2014-10-11-09h02m02s17.gif