• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

georges

Staff member
Off topic my ass!

Questioning Brooke is not off topic. Remove your censorship and let her business answer to her customers - like every other business.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/W2MNDL7

This has nothing to with censor ship but the poll you posted is the reflect of your childish fantasy and nothing official but only bs, so I will suggest to tone it dow, but contribute to the thread and post links of photo sets instead of posting polls implying lies or anything invalid

Last edited:
This has nothing to with censor ship but the poll you posted is the reflect of your childish fantasy and nothing official but only bs, so I will suggest to tone it dow, but contribute to the thread and post links of photo sets instead of posting polls implying lies or anything invalid

You're right. Thank you for reminding me of my childish fantasy. Sometimes I forget how much I like to buy coffee and not get it. The other day, I bought a pizza that was never delivered (to my mom's house). Good times. Maybe Brooke can make a blank zipset. I'll definitely buy it. It'll be her best one yet.