• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brittney Skye

I wish I could rep you Jod - but it won't let me! good calls all round - you rule.

Britney Skye had an 8 second cameo at the Ultimate Fighter Finale tonight at the beginning of the show, she was in the crowd:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

crawdaddy said:
Britney Skye had an 8 second cameo at the Ultimate Fighter Finale tonight at the beginning of the show, she was in the crowd:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:
yeah dude shes actually been on alot recently, I think the cameraguys know who she is and actually record her on purpose. I know I would if i were them. Come on Dana White make Brittney Skye a ring girl!

haha i usually onl watch the fights themselves and religiously avoid anything else, because i cannot stand joe rogan so unless it is a pre recorded fight interview i dont watch the intervals between fights:cool:

but now i will def keep an eye out for Skye, she definitely looked good and looked like she was enjoyin herself

--> and what do you think about that chick in the Xyience commercial, the one dancing on the little couch, god damn that girl was beautiful

crawdaddy said:
Britney Skye had an 8 second cameo at the Ultimate Fighter Finale tonight at the beginning of the show, she was in the crowd:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

She's a huge UFC fan. I heard some of the fighters have even nailed her. Think she might actually be dating one. At least she was at one point.

I imagine a night with Brittney Skye would be a great incentive to try and win your fight.:D

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Brittney has a new thread located here.

FYI The large threads will be closed when they get too big and new ones will be started by SuperModerators. The closed threads will still be searchable and nothing will be deleted from them.

BNF