• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
Is that a c-section scar I see? Also. there is something wrong with her taint in the fifth pic, lets hope it's hair or maybe some sort of birth mark. Just a tip dear, it called a brazilian wax, if you're going to be a hobag it's a must.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Let's see, hang around with Paris, stop wearing panties... Drink... slut around... I see some better stuff in the future.

Is that a c-section scar I see? Also. there is something wrong with her taint in the fifth pic, lets hope it's hair or maybe some sort of birth mark. Just a tip dear, it called a brazilian wax, if you're going to be a hobag it's a must.

Britney Spears pictures are real. Spears had a second C-section on Sept 12, 2006. And you can clearly see the erythema in the right transverse lower corner of the C-section. Even 8 weeks out, the C-section scar can be seen fairly "fresh". (it may due to her lack of understanding of bed rest, stress due to the divorce)

Paroxysmia

Banned
Britney Spears pictures are real. Spears had a second C-section on Sept 12, 2006. And you can clearly see the erythema in the right transverse lower corner of the C-section. Even 8 weeks out, the C-section scar can be seen fairly "fresh". (it may due to her lack of understanding of bed rest, stress due to the divorce)

Well informated and good medical obstetric details! :thumbsup: U're right!

can anyone post the set that includes britney in the following outfit?

/http://www.celebsking.com/gallery/britney-spears/britney-spears_28024.jpg

What next?Hopefully a Lezzo flick with Paris and Britney.
From the way these two have been dressed recently(or in Britneys case undressed)i would say Britney would be the receiver and Paris the Man:nanner: