• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
c_a_worshipper said:
Hmmm...doubt it...I just think she is getting older and not everyting is that tight anymore.A bit of "losing the battle against gravity".Thats not a sin, just happens!I mean....also her legs are getting more firm, not too mention she is getting quite a behind!Maybe somewhat out of shape.Not talking trash here, or trying to put her down....next to Dolly Buster she is my alltime favorite!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

CA.

Can't agree with you. I've got her 2 most recent releases "Time For Briana" and "Briana Loves Rocco" and I still think she looks in great shape.

madeguy said:
Can't agree with you. I've got her 2 most recent releases "Time For Briana" and "Briana Loves Rocco" and I still think she looks in great shape.

Well ok...haven't seen the movies...base my opinion on the photo shoots!And she did got more "fleshy".I meant also...I think she used to train alot and maybe she does not train that often anymore!
And believe me...I am not trying to talk het down....she gave me way too much pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I truly worship her! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

CA.

Oh yeah...indeed...I wrote it before....when see smiles on cam (photoshoot or flick), she just has my total attention...she owns me.....so beautiful and sexy!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

CA