• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Brandi Love anal ?

Does somebody know if she did any anal scene ? .....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BL.gif

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
I love changing up my hair style no doubt:) I can't say when ( honestly because I am not sure) but I will trade in the long locks for a sassy short do in the next few years. I love the pic you sent but I am thinking more of a "Kitty" look from the TV series Boss. Ever seen that? Kitty has the sexiest short do I have ever seen but I have to say I am a huge fan of this look to.... definite possibility! http://womensbeautylife.com/gallery/Celebrities-HairStyles/Heather_Locklear_short_wavy_hair

xxx
Brandi

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
You guys know what time it is... MISS FREEONES! I would more than appreciate your support in getting through round one. If I make it on, it will most definitely be a group effort to see me win. Can t be done? A MILF next door kind of chick winning contest like this? Not sure but I do know that if you guys want it.... YOU can make it happen *wink* Have a fantastic weekend guys!!!!

xxx
Brandi

I love changing up my hair style no doubt:) I can't say when ( honestly because I am not sure) but I will trade in the long locks for a sassy short do in the next few years. I love the pic you sent but I am thinking more of a "Kitty" look from the TV series Boss. Ever seen that? Kitty has the sexiest short do I have ever seen but I have to say I am a huge fan of this look to.... definite possibility! http://womensbeautylife.com/gallery/Celebrities-HairStyles/Heather_Locklear_short_wavy_hair

xxx
Brandi

Just checked out the link you posted of Heather Locklear... IT WOULD BE SMOKING HOT ON YOU.... Kitty from the boss has a pretty hot look too! Maybe I can photoshop them for you

You guys know what time it is... MISS FREEONES! I would more than appreciate your support in getting through round one. If I make it on, it will most definitely be a group effort to see me win. Can t be done? A MILF next door kind of chick winning contest like this? Not sure but I do know that if you guys want it.... YOU can make it happen *wink* Have a fantastic weekend guys!!!!

xxx
Brandi

You've got my votes, Brandi hon. You'll always be my first MILF crush..:)

xxx
Brandi

You've got my votes Brandi, I'll hope to see something new with you soon and maybe your first anal, what do you think ???

Slacker I could not have said it better myself. Regardless of what everyone seems to want to "state" as fact .... My personal preferences and or the types of scenes I have shot so far neither define me nor make me a racist. Those who want to stick to this ludicrous idea need to find a better "project" to work on. Politics and sexuality do not go hand in hand in my book so we are not going to get into political views on my posts. I much prefer to have fun and not argue or debate topics that will never get resolved. Pointless...... kind of like people thinking that because one works in the adult industry they should do the things sexually that "you" ( meaning ones posting such demands) think they should. I don't get it. Thank you slacker for making a valid and appreciated post:)

xxx
Brandi

By you statements up top you will not be doing interracial? I for one would be glad, i dont like people doing it much later in their careers. It just shows a lack of character. They already get paid a higher rate for shooting Ir scenes.