• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bobbi Eden

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys thanks for the support you all give me.
I ust heard I will be in the September issue of 2004 Club International. So dont forget to run to the store and buy it.
:) As you know in my other thread I just came back from Barcelona and had HOt Horny SEX with Terri Summers an Toni Ribas. Wow it was awsome and we both came more then once.... ;) And before I get all the question if it was an Anal scene. YES i did ANAL! And I loved it.
Ok guys I go eat now !! Have a good one and for more news about my latest movies have a look at my news page ! XXXX Bobbi Eden :)
xoxoxoxoxox
Bobbi Eden News page

Bobbi Eden

Hey al,..
How are my favorite cutie pies doing??
I hope good. I m working on some great project and one f them will be new layout for the Dutch Penthouse soon....but dont know when it will be out.
And will do a movie in Budapest end of July.
;-) I have been working on a Dutch version of my website for all my Dutch and Belgium fans. I probably will et also a german version and spanish, but now I think its important to have one in Dutch.
I havent been shooting this week, because I was working on a trip to the States in Sept or Oct. I will bring hopefully one of my newest models with me,. but its still a secret who she is ,. and if she can make the trip !
Well just a quick update about my new projects:)ENjoy guys !!!!

Love Bobbi Eden

s_4.jpg

Bobbi Eden

Good NEWS !

The DUtch FHM magazine ask me to be the Sex'pert' for the magazine... SO Im really excited,..
Ofcourse I said yes and Im now Doctor Bobbi Eden...
I will going to the office next week and meet up with the FHM team. How cool is that ?? Jenna Jameson was already the Sex'pert' for the UK FHM edition, and Im really honnered to be the Dutch Sex'pert' !! ;)
We will be shooting a nice photoset soon,.. so I can't wait. !
I keep you updated soon I get back from the Office !

Im relaxing today because I have a cold...:( My throat is hurting and I cant even talk at the moment,....
SO lots of ICECREAM for me this week ! :nanner:

Ok guys I got to go ,.
Stay sweet and naughty ......
Love and kisses Bobbi Eden :)
Bobbi Eden offcicial website

darkman

Retired Moderator
Bobbi Eden said:
Good NEWS !

The DUtch FHM magazine ask me to be the Sex'pert' for the magazine... SO Im really excited,..
I will going to the office next week and meet up with the FHM team. How cool is that ?? Jenna Jameson was already the Sex'pert' for the UK FHM edition, and Im really honnered to be the Dutch Sex'pert' !! ;)

Im relaxing today because I have a cold...:( My throat is hurting and I cant even talk at the moment,....
SO lots of ICECREAM for me this week !

Ok guys I got to go ,.

Great News baby !! Congratulations and good luck on this journey !!! :iloveyou:

zoechs

ex FreeOnes Team Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bobbi-eden said:
Bobbi Eden[/URL][/B]"]Good NEWS !

SO lots of ICECREAM for me this week ! :nanner:

Ok guys I got to go ,.

"Doctor Bobbi Eden"! :cool:
Wish you a nice shooting.

:bowdown: it's worth to me to send your pics on my goddess list in my computer. i got almost 309 of them... damn, you're so great.:hatsoff: