• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bobbi Eden

zoechs

ex FreeOnes Team Member
yeP!

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 9,585

member469

Closed Account!
Terri Summers said:
it is the real bobbi eden.. i invited her here... we will do a chat togther on wednesday here!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for doing a chat, Terry and Bobbi. It would be nice if we had an actual chat board, rather than sending the messages back and forth, do you know what I mean? I'm sure Maurice and the others are working on something like that. Terry and Bobby, please post some pics we haven't seen of you two beauties, we would appreciate it.

Thanks
XOXO

here are two beauty pics of the lovely Bobbi from the movie "Cleopatra"..It's a great flick and features Bobbi and Rita Faltoyano..Two of my fav. performers :cool:..Get/rent this one immediatley!!

Attachments

• edenanal.jpg
    edenanal.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 8,314

georgez

Banned
i just gotta bring this chick up again... wake up guys!!! have u seen her? she is fucking gorgeous!!!! GEORGES whip out your fake id and rent some of her movies. there should really be more of her in thise discussions

Bobbi's AMAZING! Wow! I didn't know we were permitted to post penetration pics. Has this changed? Regardless, nice shots! Wooohoo!!!!! :nanner:

Nightfly said:
Bobbi's AMAZING! Wow! I didn't know we were permitted to post penetration pics. Has this changed? Regardless, nice shots! Wooohoo!!!!! :nanner:

no, those pics were posted last year before that rule was set up