• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Board Upgrades, Fixes and New Feature

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Yesterday the board was updated to the latest version. Please let me know if you believe anything is broken!

Next, I believe the upgrade may have fixed the search problem that we've been having. For those of you who've complained about the search, let me know if it's gotten better.

Lastly, we installed a new plugin for bookmarks. With this bookmark plugin you will be able to:

- share bookmarks
- search for bookmarks by labels/tags

If you want to bookmark a thread, then bookmark the 1st post. Otherwise the post that you bookmark will show up in your bookmark folder. Let me know how you guys like this one!

DrakeM

I'm a lapsed atheist
Did the upgrade bring us the "Similar theads" section at the bottom of each page? In general, and I see a lot of Niche and Fetish Corner pages, the suggestions are appalling. For example, in this thread:

https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/white-men-fucking-asian-women.773026/

here are the "similar threads":
Captured001.jpg

Is this functionality broken or is from lack of tags or something else in the threads?

Petra

The board upgrade must have added it. I'll see if I can adjust it in any way... or it might just need time to compile.

More importantly, HOW is the search?

DrakeM

I'm a lapsed atheist
The board upgrade must have added it. I'll see if I can adjust it in any way... or it might just need time to compile.

More importantly, HOW is the search?
Haven't tried it, rarely need to, and when I did, the old one was generally okay. Anybody else have feedback on it?

Petra

Since nobody's saying anything, it must be ok finally.

Anyone have feedback on the bookmarks??

Search looks good. Tried some phrase/quotation searches, and the excerpt in the results not only matches the phrase, but also highlights individual search terms if they appear in the same excerpt. Improvement for sure!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member