• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blog for a Chance to win 1 of 10 FREE Passes to Wet & Puffy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Have you ever visited the FreeOnes Blog? Did you know that you can use the FreeOnes Blog yourself to post anything you want? Post your daily finds, your favorite babes, favorite positions, or even blog about your favorite hobby or food!

If you're new to the FreeOnes Blog and need some help coming up with a topic, no worries! I'm going to help you! Your entry into this month's contest, sponsored by Wet&Puffy, will be posted on your very own blog!

So, what's up for grabs? Wet and Puffy is giving away 10, 1 month passes, to 10 lucky members! All you have to do is make a short blog post about your favorite kind of pussy (Puffy Peach, Big Taco, or Juicy Cherry) on your very own FreeOnes blog!

How to Make Your Blog Post for a Chance to Win 1 Month to WetandPuffy

1. Click here to get to the FreeOnes Blog

2. Go to your Blog Settings by clicking here. Give your blog a title and description!

3. Go back to the FreeOnes Blog and click "create new post."

4. Decide what kind of Pussy YOU like by checking out Wet&Puffy. Do you like Puffy Peaches, Big Tacos, or Juicy Cherries?

5. Make your blog post. Your post MUST contain:

• Title: Mention Wet and Puffy + Favorite type of pussy (see image above)
  • Body: Link to WetandPuffy and write about why you like that type of pussy. Your reason doesn't have to be long, a few sentences will do just fine.
  • Category: FreeOnes Contests
  • Tags: Must put wetandpuffy

Example post here

6. Post the link to your blog entry in this thread when you're done!

That's all!

Wet and Puffy Contest Rules

• Contest starts today and ends on Friday, March 8th at 8am GMT +1
  • Any member who makes a valid blog entry can be entered in the drawing (no post limit)
  • Only 1 post entry per member
  • Get 25 credits for participating! Great way to save up for some fantastic videos and photos!

And of course, if you need some help deciding what kind of pussy you like...here's some inspiration!

- Bella Anne

- Denisa Doll

Zafira

Last edited:
I'm not sure that I have a preferred pussy type, but I love to focus my "male gaze" at pink glistening pearlescent "meaty" pussies crowned with elegantly groomed hair --- well, OK, wildly unruly pussy hair also attracts me --- as do hairy armpits (which amounts to gazing at 3 pussies on one lady) --- plus, a nice smile counts a lot with me.

Today I visit Wet and Puffy ,before this contest Idon,t know really Wet and Puffy but I have seen the 3 types of pussy and I love the puffy peach

Status
Not open for further replies.