• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Big Welcome to Adult Superstar Tera Patrick!

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Jack-Nicholson-Laugh.gif

Adam did say be good. And you all ruined it by stating log in facts! Now she will slip through the FO sifter again...

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I'm sure she's chomping at the bit wanting to lower herself to hang out with slobs like us. Try looking into the mirror and saying her name 5 times then...

SmugCheapAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Well, let's just say we're possibly planning something with Miss Tera and hopefully sparking her to come play with us. Of course, we expect you guys to be welcoming to all the girls ;)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Adam did say be good. And you all ruined it by stating log in facts! Now she will slip through the FO sifter again...

I love Tera Patrick. :lovecoupl

36658_028.jpg

I've been a member of her site since 2005. And when they moved her website in 2012, she was the only reason why I re-upped to re-enroll, at FameDigital. ;)

Over the years, I started following Rocco and Peter's activities and they still have Silvia Saint and Devils Film there too.

Their stuff is enjoyable but Tera Patrick .. she stands alone. :)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Actually, I totally biffed. She created an account back then. We just finally got her verified is all.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
So does that mean Tara is checking in/reaching out/rubbing shoulders or at least waving in our general direction while she drives by at 40MPH?