• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

big is beautiful - bbw - voluptuous chubby luscious

tumblr_mocuwjvwrH1r457yko2_500.gif

Wow! Who is this?

Re: The slender Ultraglass - extremely rare, horrendously under-appreciated

... [Siri is] 5'9" (1.75m) and around 150lbs. (58kb), what someone might hastily put forth as a "mammazon." I think that's not tell your full story. Your hanging, more pendulous breasts also hide your thinner form much like Michelle. Your midsection is the only one I've ever noted to be on-par with my "ideal" view in Michelle, and your curvature from your midsection down through your lower form is unreal. But because of your increased height, versus Michelle's shorter form, you structure is a well defined pair of hips, curving out into a beautiful, jutting rear, and tapering off into a powerful set of thighs. Without getting too erotic, let's just say the physical prowess such a form endows and allows for a male lover you are atop of is an experience everyone should enjoy in their lifetime.

So I understand your point of "normal, and will agree you are "healthy." But I will disagree with "average." You are also definitely a "niche" and the very concept of a "fetish" I've tried to establish before in the thread Full fucking hips (and tummy) (which some people "get," but others still get confused on). You are a tall ultraglass, very under-appreciated, even more statistically rare, and the poster of the true, voluptuous form. I've been saying such ever since I was introduced to your work in 2012. I keep comparing your form to my established "poster girl" of Michelle Bond, even if she is on the opposite height spectrum from yourself. So I guess I should have two posters, one shorter (Michelle), and one taller (yourself), to perfect the "poster" example of what the "ideal form" is.
Member2019..... that was one of the best posts I've read. Wow, bravo!
Thank you for not only reading my thoughts and feelings, but not complaining about length, which is what most people do. There is really no way I can accurate describe Siri, and how uniquely perfect she is.

Although a picture is still worth a thousand words, and maybe ten thousand in my case. As I said, it's best to view Siri's extreme, tall hourglass from behind, so you're not distracted by her breasts and other, womanly attributes. So this picture probably comes closer to doing her justice than any of my words may.

So not a BBW. So far from such. Thick, powerful thighs do not make a BBW. And if you've ever had such a woman ride you, you should know what I'm talking about. Totally different from a BBW, especially when you're "holding on" to that small midsection. ;)