• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Big Brother (UK) 2009 winner Sophie Reade set to become a Playboy playmate

Well she has all the attributes :nanner:

http://tv.uk.msn.com/reality-tv/big-brother/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=149806648

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3066549/Busty-Sophie-Reade-to-be-playmate.html

2009-10-sophie-reade.jpg

e0659bda-2.jpg

article-0-06BF2A97000005DC-113_468x518.jpg

sophie-reade.jpg

sophie-reade-pic-5.jpg

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I like Sophie, she's a thoroughly nice girl. But, as is the Playboy way, she'll just end up looking the same as all the other busty blondes.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Her UK Cyber Club pictorial for Playboy was very underwhelming. I was not impressed. Now that she's going to LA maybe she'll have another shoot.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
she'll be perfect for Hef...she has that completely vapid look in her eyes

We can be thankful at least we never got a Jade Goodie Playboy spread...

Imagine the scene, a fetish shoot at a gynocologists....the last shot with her crying hysterically at news of the results....hang on, that actually did happen!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Hey freeones members from The U.K. if you don't like her over in your country send her over the pond to us, we can never get sick of bleached platinum blonde chicks with a nice set of rib balloons.

love this bitch, nice to see she knows what she's best at and hasn't stopped getting them out since she became slightly famous.. The big brother promo shots are still some of the cutest things she's done, a truly great pretty face/tits combo. Still a little pricktease though, can't imagine her ever lookinginto a camera while sucking on a bone or getting her face painted like she deserves. Still a step in the right direction though i guess.

love this bitch, nice to see she knows what she's best at and hasn't stopped getting them out since she became slightly famous.. The big brother promo shots are still some of the cutest things she's done, a truly great pretty face/tits combo. Still a little pricktease though, can't imagine her ever lookinginto a camera while sucking on a bone or getting her face painted like she deserves. Still a step in the right direction though i guess.
What a delightful attitude you have towards women. . .

she is cute but with the world wide internet does anyone even buy playboys anymore :dunno:

Should have got her before she opted for the inflatables, tbh. Nice girl though, if a bit of a ditz.

This, pretty much. If that ditzy side is an act, it is a very convincing one. Thankfully she seems sweet, so that makes up for it -- and of course the fact that she is RIDICULOUSLY hot.