• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bianca Holland

georges

Staff member
gorgeous eyes and gorgeous body :boobies::angels:

I just can't believe all the modeling she did and never showed her tits. It took her being in a cheesy ass movie her to finally show them.

I guess all that matters is that we finally did get to see them, even if it was kinda weird and a little gory.

I just can't believe all the modeling she did and never showed her tits. It took her being in a cheesy ass movie her to finally show them.

I guess all that matters is that we finally did get to see them, even if it was kinda weird and a little gory.

Look at post #104

Agreed! I downloaded the full HD version when this first hit. Such a ridiculously bad film. It looks like they ran out of money after five minutes. I muted and fast forwarded to Bianca. She was the sexiest demon ever, topless with make up on her nipples. They should have just focused on her the entire movie.

To answer the question Bianca did pose nude and topless for her former boyfriend Bob Kennedy the late founder of Muscle Mag. He never released the photos but I do have behind the scenes candids from a couple of his shoots with her. One was a topless sand shot never published. He discovered at the Arnold Classic