• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best way to pick up a hottie

McRocket

Banned
Be gorgeous, rich or confident - in that order.

Failing that? Be well groomed and very fit, considerate, straightforward and emotionally strong.

I realize that is probably not what this thread is looking for. But that is the best answer I can give.

Hey can yall give up youre best pick up lines or ways you got a major hottie to go home with you. ha my best one was when i spilled a beer all over her and she went to get me another one and i was like uh lets talk and then later... lets go back to my room and she was like ok. But i wouldnt recommend that as a way to pick up anyone bc that hasnt ever worked out again.

You mean you actually tried that trick again? yikes.
Anyway, why try and get a hot girl back to your place? I was always in favor of going to her place or an hourly motel. I don't want to get various juices on my bedsheets. Just make sure she doesn't live with her parents. Or at least make sure they are asleep while you defile their little pride and joy on the couch. (Shhh you'll wake your parents)

uh well i spilled most of hers too so she was like oh ill get us both another one and im like uh whatever but it was kinda not cool for me to let her do that but it was late if you know what i mean
no i dont know what late means. i dont have a curfew. :D

You mean you actually tried that trick again? yikes.
Anyway, why try and get a hot girl back to your place? I was always in favor of going to her place or an hourly motel. I don't want to get various juices on my bedsheets. Just make sure she doesn't live with her parents. Or at least make sure they are asleep while you defile their little pride and joy on the couch. (Shhh you'll wake your parents)
and check id. :rofl:

In honor of my good friend l/d (bumping an old thread :D) I had to share a quick pick up story....

I'm sitting the DMV one time and there's a 'hottie':cool: sitting 2 seats away from me. So I wriggle my way into some small talk with her and she was very receptive and pretty much beaming during our small talk...

We go back and forth periodically mentioning different things to each other about this and that.

So I see my opening...and ask her has she ever been to blah blah blah. She says, no...what's that. I say it's a pretty cool restaurant over in blah blah blah...

She says, oh...is it right at ..... I say yeah, you're right...She goes and says I wanna say it's ...uh uh uh....

I quickly interject and say to her, I want you to say you'll have dinner with me there sometime in life.

She turned beet red...lol and said...well, call me and we'll see.

(Little did she know my stupid number was ready to come up just before I asked her so if she said 'no, I have a b/f' or some BS I wouldn't have to sit there being tortured by the awkwardness.:thefinger:D)

So I got her number, they called my number and yes we eventually went out to blah blah blah...

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
club her over the head and drag her back to your cave. Thats how we did it back in my day!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
By being a coldie.

:lame:

Don't leave out the "blah blah blah"...that sounds like the best part!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You can try becoming filthy rich, a lead singer, get a reputation as a hetero-curious gay guy or a sport star

get one of these and a baseball bat

Dirty-Van-380x285.jpg

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Drive a brand new car. A large percentage of women will go out on a date if he drives a new car. Of course these are the women who are shallow like pond scum, so maybe you'll be in luck as shallowness and attractiveness tend to ride the same bus.

I suggest, dating a girl not from the U.S. Look it up and you'll be surprised at how hung up we are in a puritanical society that dating is pointless. Women are far more open, forward, caring, considerate of the man and loving outside the U.S. Social media killed everything.