• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Video Gamer Evar????????

I saw that track and field game but they forgot to mention how you could buy a big pad (like I did) put it on the floor and run on that. it had like 2 blue and 2 red dots and you would act like you are running and kinda run on those dots and you could race someone and jump hurdles and everything, it was so fun, havent played it in over a decade but its stuck in my mind like I played it recently. Some of these fatter kids nowadays need games like that. it would get them moving while they are playin

Oh so I guess you played it 2 cool I should have known better because 4 dots wouldnt have taken up much room, I tried to buy a used nes from a used game place but it didnt work for some reason. lookin at that pic of the pad brings back memories, I actually think I still have my old power pad in my basement somewhere but its real junky so idk

americanharley said:
I'd say any older Ninja Turtles game.

Good call. That original TMNT game for NES was rediculously hard. I dont remember getting far in that one at all, but it was fun even if it seemed impossible. lol. The sequel that was based on the awesome arcade game wasted many hours for me. lol.

member20672

Closed Account
DaNess23 said:
Good call. That original TMNT game for NES was rediculously hard. I dont remember getting far in that one at all, but it was fun even if it seemed impossible. lol. The sequel that was based on the awesome arcade game wasted many hours for me. lol.
I just remember being able to play them for hours on end. Especially the arcade machines that had 'em. I'm hoping that with my tax refund I can buy the arcade machine for my home.:thumbsup:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Not my own favorite, but although most of us Americans would not believe it, Starcraft is probably still the strongest out there.

Oh, if you mean console games, I loved old school Zelda.

i dont know if anyone ever played this game but its ICE HOCKEY for the NES..you could pick either fat skinny or regular sized guys to play as..simple game but i still play it today..