• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Place to cum on her??

Where?

• Face (mouth(in/out), eyes, hair? )

Votes: 50 54.3%
  • Tits (includes on throat)

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • Ass

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Feet

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Pussy(In,Out,Inner Thighs, Pubic Region)

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Stomach/Back

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • EVERYWHERE !

Votes: 13 14.1%

• Total voters

CherylFan

Closed Account
I agree with BoBoBrowne. It would be interesting to hear from some of the female members of this board.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
yes. nothing ruins the moment quite like blowing your load somewhere she doesn't appreciate it...

I feel like if a girls going to complain about where a guy cums on her, she doesn't deserve to be having sex in the first place.. :dunno:

Personally, I think it depends on the kind of sex you're having.. If you've just "made passionate slow romantic love" then I think cumming inside her (assuming proper precautions have been taken lol) is the best way to go..

Now if you've just had crazy rough ass smacking hair pulling sex than I personally think you shouldn't concentrate on just one spot.. Let it go all over her.. Face, tits, stomach, the ceiling.. Ya know.. Wherever lol

So that's a girls :2 cents:

I feel like if a girls going to complain about where a guy cums on her, she doesn't deserve to be having sex in the first place.. :dunno:

Personally, I think it depends on the kind of sex you're having.. If you've just "made passionate slow romantic love" then I think cumming inside her (assuming proper precautions have been taken lol) is the best way to go..

Now if you've just had crazy rough ass smacking hair pulling sex than I personally think you shouldn't concentrate on just one spot.. Let it go all over her.. Face, tits, stomach, the ceiling.. Ya know.. Wherever lol

well said !:)

ok i'll rephrase...nothing ruins the moment quite like blowing your load up her nose or in her eye cause she's not prepared for it there, basically, communication is key! ;)

great answer btw!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
im a facial addict. my girl, however, prefers it in her. but, like nikki said, its all depending on whats going on.

Facetious

Moderated
Re: Best Place to cum on her??

I'm somewhat traditional.... in her! :cool:

It just seems like a waste for me to have my hands on my dick when I'm about to shoot, I can do that any day of the week all by my damned self!

;)

Are you guys nuts? It's clearly in the pussy during intercourse. No contest.

It is a point of view, but there is something about it dripping out of the butt that is hot.

In the pussy if your fucking. If it's a blowjob on her face.

Switch it up and cum on her everywhere... on the daily. :cool: I came on my girls chin a few days back and she thought that was the hottest thing ever. She just wants it everywhere... :D

It's the face. Thats like planting your Flag on undiscovered land (even though she has surely seen many a explorer) It's like "This is mine."

Tits second.

Ass, Feet and Stomach are a waste of time (unless you have that specific fetish.)