• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The "best natural tits" ...

The "best natural tits" in my view are built on the best hourglass and top-heavy apples -- the wider the body, the wider the breasts, the more volume and size to them in most cases, at least for hourglasses and apples.

My two (2) hourglass BBW favorites with some seriously soft hangers are:
- Laura Orsolya
- Maria Moore

I'd be very, very biased towards a rare, but hourglass BBW with massive breasts when making love than any other. The body is the body, but the wide, full, hourglass body in the more rare BBW form (most are straight or spoon/pear shaped with fat poorly distributed) is my favorite for loosing it -- from bust to waist. Although I'm a sucker for Maria Moore's playful, raven look and Laura Orsolya's often serious, strawberry-blond lustful stare (at her fullest).

My two (2) hourglass FFW favorites with the hip-ass bodies to match the extreme breasts are:
- Chloe Vevrier
- Karina Hart

We're talking around 40-28-40" figures on these two -- yes +4" on the width of each from that alleged ideal of 36-24-36", although Merilyn Monroe and Anna Nicole Smith, at her thinnest, were both 38-26-38". These are my type of "ideal figures" in the modeling world, and it's hard to convince me otherwise. Not quite the overload of joy like a rare hourglass BBW, but still an extensive amount that is hard to fully appreciate. Chloe Vevrier easily takes the top title in my book for the '90s and '00s, and Karina Hart is the freshest, hottest body and brunette lovely to hit since Chloe. In my world all the models are 40-28-40" or similarly.

But if we're going to talk about breasts, then there are a pair that really drive me up-the-wall. They have very soft, very full, very flowing breasts that are very unique. I see it on some women, some post-pregnancy, some just naturally. They really feel unreal if you are that rare, special guy that gets to experience them.
- Brandy Talore
- Terry Nova

I think Brandy is a doll, even though she's not a hourglass, and her breasts are the epitome of perfect in my book. Usually you have to find a rare, hourglass BBW to get such huge, flowing breasts. It must be her first pregnancy that bought them out (before she started modeling), and they've gotten only better with the second (mid-starlet career). Terry Nova has an extreme hourglass and has that same, unreal, hanging pair. Total delight in the body.

Of course, there are still the top-heavy apples that I love, short, stocky but quite fun and often busty in the chest.
- Anna Carlene (aka Billie Bombs)
- Devyn Devine

I love Italian raven Anna Carlene and she reminds me of my Italian, top-heavy apple wife when she was younger. Now aged, she reminds me more of Devyn Devine. In either case, I love such women, and cannot get enough of them. How Devyn Devine uses her breasts to pleasure her lover's manhood -- especially the "warp them around the cock and suck the head off" is what I love about these short sized, but not short on prowness women. You don't have to be tall (or even average) to have more than a handful (or two) and know how to use them.

Although when it comes to thinner women, I really have one, favorite stand-out:
- Shay Laren

They aren't symmetric, so fucking what? They are on a woman who has a perfect and I mean perfect hourglass for a thinner body, but one that curves like fuck in every direction, and then has a pair of nice, droopy, natural breasts in the chest. I will never favor weight, only shape, so I do not over or under Shay Laren compared to other women. She is just my ideal when it comes to thinner women.

Re: Best Natural Tits

My selection of Best Natural Tits.

Lucy Pinder
Sophie Howard
Michelle Marsh
Sammy Braddy
Katie Marie Corke
Lindsey Strutt
Lorna Morgan
Ewa Sonnet
Jana Defi
Anekee Van Der Velden
Eden Mor
Rebecca Jessop
Jelena Jansen
Milena Velba
Nadin Jensen
Merilyn aka sakova
Hitomi Tanaka
Maggie Green

I think it's Christine or Christina. There should be a topic with her someone on Freeones. My recollection is that she only did a couple of photos with her top off.