• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best movie ever

I dont think there i could vote for the best movie ever because films depend on their genre...
so here are my votes

drama- Crash/John Q
action- Armageddon/ Terminator 2
Comedy- Meet the parents/ Team America: World Police

difficult question, so many movies that are quite good.

Braveheart, lord of the rings, dances with wolves, day after tomorow, don't know which one to choose :)

Back To The Future 1-3. I watched it sooo many times when I was a kid. I haven't watched it in years, though, and I kinda miss it.

Gangs of New York is a particular fave of mine but i have lots of favourites.

My fave aussie film is The castle
My Fave *** film is Battle Royale
My Fave Martial Arts is Kung Fu Hustle
etc etc :)

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Godfather is number 1 on a lot of charts (eg, channel4) but does anyone ACTUALLY think its the best?

For it's time, yeah maybe. But since then it has been outdone. In my opinion, it seems people just keep voting it the best because its stereotypically "the best".

Dodgeball made me laugh a lot!

francescadani

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
As for me:

1) Apocalypse Now
2) Apocalypse Now
3) Apocalypse Now

That's all! ;) Always dreaming about colonel Kurtz in my bed! LOL :blowjob:

Its quite clear that the best movie ever is down to what the individual enjoys most. People tend to be biased to movies made over the last 25 years ie Stars Wars, Godfather pt 2 or Shawshank redemption all great movies yes, but not the best movie ever to me. It has to be The Big Sleep.

The Wizard of Oz

Not my favorite. Not the best movie ever written. Didn't have the best acting or story. But if your an American you'll sit thru it as a kid as an adult as a parent and as a grandparent. It's "the" true American movie.

Star Wars (1977), thats my #1 and always will be

I never understood the fascination with "Apocolypse Now", for so many years people told me what and incredible movie it was, and when i finally saw it i was supremely underwhelmed. The acting was great to be sure, but the movie to me in general was not all that great, it moved slow and to this day the ending is one of the most anti-climactic endings ever put on film, almost ruined the movie entirely for me. But hey we all have our opinions, for me the best Vietnam movie is "Platoon". Hey those who love AN are very passionate about it, and i respect that, just giving my take on it.

Damn right. There's no film I've seen more times than this one. Only wish I'd had the chance to see it (even once) at the cinema. From what I'm told it's quite the experience. :)

yeah it´s the best movie ever.
i see the move almost everyday i can.
i would say i have seen it about 300 times!?!?

two other movies who are my "best movies ever" are:

- mullholland drive

- lost highway

i don´t understad what´s in david lynch´s mind... :dunno: