• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Huge Boob Scenes

Hi, has anyone else been generally disappointed with most "big boob" scenes? Time and again I see scenes featuring women with huge tits where the guy(s) basically ignore their boobs and just bang the girl like a regular scene.

So I wanna know what everyone thinks are some of the best scenes where the girl(s) have huge tits and the guys make full use of them by doing a lot of things like titfucking, sucking on them/motorboating, oiling them up, rubbing their dick all over them, cumming on them, etc... and the girls show them off and shake them/ make them bounce...

bonus if the girls also do a lot of dirty talk about their huge tits!

Two examples: Last night while I was having a jerk session, I watched two videos...The first was Kelly Madison and Carmella Bing fucking Kelly's husband. During the blowjob part, they took turns giving the guy a titfuck for like 30 seconds and that was pretty much it for their boobs involvement in the scene. Very disappointing...
The next video was of Bea Flora where she has her hair dyed blonde and has a black corset with her huge juggs just spilling out of the top. Of course they eventually come out and she looks soo hot. But most of the video the cameraman is zoomed in on her ass! What kind of an idiot is making a video of one of the hottest big boob models out there and decides he's gonna zoom into her butt for the whole scene?? ugh...