• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bernie Mac dead at age 50

Damn funny man, was original and entertaining to watch.

R.I.P.

Was Bernie Mac married? Dating anyone? How does one contract pneumonia in the modern age? Very strange and sad story. I only know of his work from the Ocean's 11 films. I guess he was purported to be one of the best standup comics in America...somebody who could actually go on stage and "wing it"...not need prepared material...basically.

Wow. It sucks how life constantly reminds us that we're only here temporarily.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Rest In Peace Bernie. You were one of the greatest comics of our generation and you will be missed.

Regarding pneumonia in the so-called "modern age" ...

Pneumonia is incredibly easy to catch, develop, be a victim of, etc. It's not like it's The Black Death or anything remotely similar from The Dark Ages. Rather, it is a common illness that affects the elderly as well as chronically-ill individuals.

Furthermore, those who have weakened immune systems (i.e., hospital patients) caused by other illnesses are frequently susceptible to what is called "nosocomial" pneumonia.

RE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonia

RE: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/pneumonia/DS00135

NOTE: R.I.P. - Bernie Mac, your ability to make us all laugh will be greatly missed; you were one of the best.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I never found him to be that funny. More annoying than anything. :dunno:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I never found him to be that funny. More annoying than anything.

c'mon legz be nice. this was a tribute to his memory? if what you felt wasn't nice you should have shown the guy some respect and had some compassion for the guy's death. and not posted? c'mon your a better person than that? :angels:

No big loss.

Why you gotta act like a CRACKHEAD?? you could have kept that :bs: too yourself!! maybe everybody will say the same thing when you fuckin croak? :rolleyes: thats pretty fuckin! :lame: of you!! :ban2:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Bastards! Maybe Bernie have mercy on your souls! ::prays to the 'Mac::

But, eh.. his movies didnt give him a chance to shine. His standup routines were much, much better.

To take something from Violator's book...

:ban: :ban: :ban:

I'm suprised to hear that he died, I thought he was doing good. RIP, Bernie. He died way too soon.

Don't stress yourself with the negative comments, folks.
People will always believe what they want to believe. But it doesn't make them right.

Anyway, I wished I knew more about the guy, besides his movies:

In a one-on-one interview, Mac stresses that parenting is not about being best friends with a child. He is a firm believer that parents coddle children too much, spare the rod too often. "They coddle them. They lie for them. They co-sign for them. Parents cover for their kids, even when their kids are dead wrong. And that's where the problems come in," he says. "They always say they want to give their kids more than what they had. But sometimes more is not always better. Teachers quit because they can't teach these bad kids. Police officers can't patrol the streets anymore.

"We've dropped the ball," Mac continues. "One thing we had [when we were kids] was respect for our elders. No matter what we did, we respected our elders, and we told the truth."

Legzman

:1orglaugh you guys are crazy!:1orglaugh

I never saw his stand up only his movies which I didn't find all that funny. I was just saying. I wasn't pickin on the guy.

Legzman

Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:

slowhand

Closed Account
This is really sad news I really like him as a actor.

R.I.P Bernie Mac. :(