• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Belladonna

Is Sasha G. in Fucking Girls 6? I notice you have a new pic of her in Girl's Caught. If so, I hope you two are in a scene together and there is some foot worship and tossing of salads. I do. I really hope that. ;)

No she isn't, I only did a live webcam show with her for my website.

Aiden MAY put the footage on fucking girls 6, depending on time restrictions.

There wasn't any foot worship, but there was definitely ass eating!

No she isn't, I only did a live webcam show with her for my website.

Aiden MAY put the footage on fucking girls 6, depending on time restrictions.

There wasn't any foot worship, but there was definitely ass eating!

Hi Bella. It's Pete from the UK. Yes the guy who has your hair - yes you sent it to me a while back. Just wondering if you're planning to go bald again soon. Your hair looks great at the moment but I can't wait to see you all shaved again soon. And an all Bald movie would be just fantastic!

Kinda of. I don't have any immediate plans, but if I find the right performer to fuck, then yes I will do a scene like that!
What about Kurt Lockwood? )) He likes when girls lick to him ass and thrust to him there fingers in ass.

Belladonna

Verified Babe

Hi Bella. It's Pete from the UK. Yes the guy who has your hair - yes you sent it to me a while back. Just wondering if you're planning to go bald again soon. Your hair looks great at the moment but I can't wait to see you all shaved again soon. And an all Bald movie would be just fantastic!

Hahah hey Pete!! Nope, I'm not going bald anytime soon. I'm actually going on saturday to put extensions in my hair cuz it takes so long to grow!!! I want it LONG now!

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Dear Bella,
I find myself sometimes wondering, what it all means. What does it all mean? Love your work as well. Happy Valentine's Day, I hope it's fluffy and sweet.

pitino

are you talking to me?

Hahah hey Pete!! Nope, I'm not going bald anytime soon. I'm actually going on saturday to put extensions in my hair cuz it takes so long to grow!!! I want it LONG now!

wow! great news! Can't wait to see your new look Bella. Short or long love your hair :bowdown:

I love it really long too. Can't wait to see that. And when you do take it off again shave it smooth like a cueball. And film it for us all to see. Did you see Gina Mond's movie Sinema. For one scene she shaved hers - looks incredible on her - like you.

Belladonna

Verified Babe

Dear Bella,
I find myself sometimes wondering, what it all means. What does it all mean? Love your work as well. Happy Valentine's Day, I hope it's fluffy and sweet.

I have no idea what you're talking about. But thanks, my day was great!

Belladonna

Verified Babe

I love it really long too. Can't wait to see that. And when you do take it off again shave it smooth like a cueball. And film it for us all to see. Did you see Gina Mond's movie Sinema. For one scene she shaved hers - looks incredible on her - like you.

I didn't see it, but Aiden wants to shoot a feature movie where a girl (or two) gets her head shaved bald. (Not me this time!)

I didn't see it, but Aiden wants to shoot a feature movie where a girl (or two) gets her head shaved bald. (Not me this time!)

Now that would be one movie that I would be buying straight away. Especially if more than one girl got shaved bald. Hopefully they'll be some gorgeous girls out there willing to do it. How could they miss the chance of being in one of your movies. Maybe you could be the barber? That would be fun for you.

Hey Bella..Im a barber..fly me out and give me some work..lol

-v