• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
This might be a tough find, but wondering if anyone has seen any Behind The Scenes videos that end with a creampie? I mean REAL Behind The Scenes vids......where the camera man walks in during sex that is taking place behind the scenes, not part of the script and it ends with a creampie. Or where it starts as some kind of behind the scenes interview that turns into sex and ends with a creampie. There is a clip on all the hosted sites that we cannot link on here that has Michelle Lay and Kurt Lockwood going at it behind the scenes of the movie Anal Instincts 2. He is fucking her as some dude with a camera walks in and starts filming in some backroom. he fucks her in many positions then busts inside her. She isn't very attractive IMO but the scene is pretty hot anyway. Gotta be more of there out there!

Creampie.com had a scene with Nikki Rhodes that looked like it was from a Dog the Bounty Hunter parody. At the end of the scene, there's 5 minutes of BTS where Nikki follows her co-star into the shower. She's just trying to get cleaned up, while the crew cracks lame jokes about the "Golden Shower" sign over the shower door.

Nikki: "Gotta make sure I'm clean."
Guy: "I got a towel hanger over here."
Nikki [giving him a hand]: "Gotta make sure you get all those pussy juices off. You don't want them to be like, dammit I still smell her pussy."
Guy: "If I smell like this pussy, I don't mind."
Nikki: "I mean, I know I don't smell. I'm very weird about that. If I smelled, I'd be like, ahhhm... I respect the people I work with."

Nikki's all cleaned up at this point, but dude's got a raging hard-on. She puts a hand on a hip, then turns his back on him, which he takes as an invitation to fuck her from behind.

Nikki: "Uh oh. Are you gonna clean me out inside because you came inside me?"

They have a nice little standing quickie in the shower that ends with him pumping a second load in Nikki's pussy. He's still cumming a little when he pulls out, but it's pretty clear that most of it is inside her. "Oops," she says. So much for getting cleaned up, but Nikki takes it with a smile.

It's a pretty hot scene.

Creampie.com had a scene with Nikki Rhodes that looked like it was from a Dog the Bounty Hunter parody. At the end of the scene, there's 5 minutes of BTS where Nikki follows her co-star into the shower. She's just trying to get cleaned up, while the crew cracks lame jokes about the "Golden Shower" sign over the shower door.

Nikki: "Gotta make sure I'm clean."
Guy: "I got a towel hanger over here."
Nikki [giving him a hand]: "Gotta make sure you get all those pussy juices off. You don't want them to be like, dammit I still smell her pussy."
Guy: "If I smell like this pussy, I don't mind."
Nikki: "I mean, I know I don't smell. I'm very weird about that. If I smelled, I'd be like, ahhhm... I respect the people I work with."

Nikki's all cleaned up at this point, but dude's got a raging hard-on. She puts a hand on a hip, then turns his back on him, which he takes as an invitation to fuck her from behind.

Nikki: "Uh oh. Are you gonna clean me out inside because you came inside me?"

They have a nice little standing quickie in the shower that ends with him pumping a second load in Nikki's pussy. He's still cumming a little when he pulls out, but it's pretty clear that most of it is inside her. "Oops," she says. So much for getting cleaned up, but Nikki takes it with a smile.

It's a pretty hot scene.

I have that film, but I can't find that scene