• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barbie Griffin / Veronica Black / Sandy Reed / Michelle McCurry

georges

Staff member
excellent links nobody:hatsoff::thumbsup:

big boobed barbie rules.:boobies::angels:

regards

georges;)

georges

Staff member
excellent link nobody:hatsoff::thumbsup:

very great set of barbie

regards

georges:) ;)

georges

Staff member
thanks for the links lomalley and physical:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;):)

Part of it might be wanting to keep her nude-modeling career separate from the rest of her modeling. If you look at the two Michelle McCurry links above, there are only a couple of nudes, and they're very "artistic looking". Mostly, it's just fashion-modeling kind of stuff.

I would guess that it's much harder to get mainstream modeling work if you've posed nude, and it's widely known. So perhaps Barbie/Michelle/Veronica/whatever is trying to keep her mainstream modeling career going, but she wants to make a little money on the side doing nude modeling, and she doesn't want the M&B stuff to interfere with her mainstream career?

That would explain why her agent is so adamant about denying that Barbie and Michelle are the same person. He's trying to protect her career.

Inspector_XXX said:
Whoah.... didn't realize I was replying to an old post. Oh, well.
No big deal. ;)

You raise some interesting points, but I'm tempted to simply give up trying to figure out what's going on with the multiple names, the BS denials about those names, the entering modeling contests only to drop out, and all the other weirdness. It just got to the point where every conclusion I tried to draw was seemingly debunked by some other new fact I uncovered with a little Google searching.

All I know for sure is that Barbie / Michelle is one of my favorite models regardless of her puzzling career strategy. So all I can do is keep looking for new links, and postiing them here. :cool:

nobody said:
You raise some interesting points, but I'm tempted to simply give up trying to figure out what's going on with the multiple names, the BS denials about those names, the entering modeling contests only to drop out, and all the other weirdness. It just got to the point where every conclusion I tried to draw was seemingly debunked by some other new fact I uncovered with a little Google searching.

Yeah, maybe it's just not worth trying to figure these things out. Probably best to just enjoy these models the way nature intended them. Or the way plastic surgery intended them. Whichever.

All I know for sure is that Barbie / Michelle is one of my favorite models regardless of her puzzling career strategy. So all I can do is keep looking for new links, and postiing them here. :cool:

Works for me.

...And as far as new links, I know there's a 4th set for GlamourModelsGoneBad, with a pool / bikini setting (similar to the first set she did for that site), but I haven't yet seen a sample gallery of that one. That's what I'm currently on the lookout for. :D

georges

Staff member
it thanks to you nobody that i have really been more and more in love of barbie. thanks so much:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges:) ;)

georges

Staff member
thank you very much nobody:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;):)

She's a Favourite of mine.
Any Vid links anyone?